I can't go to sleep till adrain gets home.

I drank coffee this morning and my stomach has been upset all day long. I am ready to go to bed but don't want any accidents in my sleep. I just called him and he is having so much fun with his friend. I don't want to make him come home jsut to bring mea pill to take. so,I will be up a little longer than I want to be. Oh,wellI guessI will mylot some more. I don't know why coffee does this to me. I don't want any more any time soon.
@squallming (1777)
I am not much of a coffee drinker myself. I think I came across some articles previously that discussed the effects of coffee. There are just so many negative effects because of certain content of coffee. I think it is fine to have a cup of coffee sometimes but do not make it a regular habit. You should always make sure that your coffee powder is well stored to avoid chemical reactions.
@asliah (11149)
hi, when i still have a lived in partner before i cant sleep in the evening if my ex partner not yet arrive in our house,even in the late evening and i dont know why,even i keep closed my eyes and even how fall asleep i was still cant go to sleep until he came or arrived.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Sorry to hear your stomach is upset. I'm a coffee drinker and certain brands (Maxwell house, Folgers, generic brands...usually the cheaper ones) upset my stomach as well.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Sorry to hear that coffee makes you sick. It's good that he is having a good time with his friend. Hopefully though he will be home soon since he is aware that you aren't feeling good. I think he will come home earlier since you aren't feeling well. I hope that you are able to get some rest and feel better.