Mylot my sweet home!

Hi mylotters, I have been a mylot member for almost 10 months . Mylot has become a part of my day to day life. I can't sleep well without logging to mylot. Mylot has become a home for every people around the world to meet each mylot members here. When I was a newbie mylot was just an earning site for me, but now it is more than just an earning site and I think I can't live without it. I have enjoyed all these days here in mylot and I wish I could continue it for ever . Share your thoughts and your joyful experience here in mylot .
@alberello (4755)
Well, dear friend, you must know that in my case, I connected the computer to the network, I use 90% to work here at Mylot. I too initially I joined here just as a site gain.   But now, Mylot, for me, is much, much more. I find people from all over the world, know the customs and we talk about any topic of interest. I also like in your case, not a single day passes that I do not visit on Mylot. So happy Mylotting!
Me too . I spend my majority online time here on mylot. Since I joined I have enjoyed the life here in mylot very much. Don't you? Yes it is ! Its a place where we communicate each other around the world.
Im not sure how long I've been hang in here,, maybe 8-9 months. I found this site when Im in need or earning money online :D was registered toscratch some bucks, but till now I never make any payout :D Sometimes I feel bored and didnt come into mylot, sometimes im in mood to respond and I can post lots of responds.
@adhyz82 (36289)
so don`t only search money here..you are not satisfied because of the money here.. just fun and you get your money..
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Yes, i agree with adhyz. We have fun time, sharing together in here and money is the second things to concern only...
@riyauro (6430)
mylot is a wonderful site and I am so glad that i am part of it. I don't go to any other site anymore. Whenever I use net, I mylot and that's about it. I check my mail and then again back here. I am really enjoying the discussions here. Al doubts in life are sorted when discussed. I feel better. I love the encouragements. have a happy day mylotting.
Rather than just earning mylot has become something which we can not exclude in our daily life, na? being a member for almost 9 months I have experienced a joyful life here.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Well it was great to hear that you revere and respect Mylot so much and that it has become very much closer to your heart. Indeed Mylot is very much enjoyable and interesting way of utilizing one's time and one can also earn some bucks by sharing some of his/her knowledgeable thoughts.
subhojit, yes we all are living a joyful life here. In my day to day life I have aligned a separate time of mylottinng hours. Some days time tables got wrong when I continue mylotting for hours..
I love mylot and I usually miss it. I must confess though that I did not miss any place or anyone during my vacations at St. Maarten. I had fun, felt a warm sun on my skin (we are in Winter in our coutry and I only want to hibernate). What´s good about mylot and the gettogethers with friends here is that I can now share my pictures and stories.
Hello marguicha , yes it is better place for people around the world to meet each other and to communicate each other. Definitely here we all family members, mylot family members .
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
I agree with you, mylot is my sweet home too when i can share and read others discussions, sharing also. I miss mylot if i can't log in..and for sure the first thing i do in a new day is connect to mylot and check topics, discussions, my account in mylot.
Months before I was missing mylot a lot. My busy schedules are the things which makes me to miss mylotting but now I spent my much time over here and I hope this will keep on going
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
ya, i can understand your missing. I do miss mylot too when i can't connect to mylot. It is nice when you have much time on mylot now, then i can read more your discussions/topics...
@adhyz82 (36289)
everyone must miss their time in Mylot.. maybe it is the factor iam still staying here.. my senior and elder member had left this site.. especially in Indonesian interest..iam empty, because with them, i always make the hot discussion.. but day by day, there are many new comer too even it`s hard for forgot that we miss any mylot member which decided not to come back again here..especially when we are responding their discussion..
@adhyz82 (36289)
nice too see you.. you had known me as one of the addicted member here, maybe.. how are you guys?? you are seldom online here now..whats up?? do you had many activities in your daily life? sometimes i miss my mylot friend, even i never meet them directly...
Sometimes due to my exams and all, I miss mylot. My parents don't allow me to open my account. On those days I just have a look on mylot through my mobile. But I might not spend much time there due to my studies.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think you are worker my friend.. where do you study?? your study is the important things..Mylot is the additional important things in your life...
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
I understand your feeling, thewonderboy. I miss mylot too since i have to focus on my test but this morning..i connected to mylot and read you guys' discussions for a while...hihih, i don't have parents around, but i have to control myself don't connect to mylot this time..studying should be prior.
hi wonderboy lost my response so copy now. i too am a mylot addict. I love to meet and make friends from all over the world aqnd do it via desk chair and keyboard.its my home sweet home too and I am now on my fifth year. I enjoy learning and earning sharing and caring for all my many mylot friends.takes to my lot I can do all that on one site too.I am glad you are enjoying my lot too. your discussions just get better and better.I too have to have my daily mylot.
Hello hately , happy to know that your are enjoying the life here in mylot even after five year. I think you are one of the active mylot member. I hope you will continue your good work here in mylot forever.
@adhyz82 (36289)
thewonder, yeah, she become the leading of member here.. she is the right example that fun can beat the requirement us for searching money in one site..
@fantabulus (4005)
Mylot is also my sweet home lots of friends uncle and aunty here. Some are taking my care as responding on my discussions. Same thing was with me when I was new I think this is earning site and I should earn only but now I feel this is my home and I dont want to go out from my home. No matter less earning or more earning.
wb, good to hear about this, i am also in your sort, mylot is the best place to keep in touch with our friends and have more fun and enjoyment with them. It is really hard to miss this site even a single day, as we are addicted with this site
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
I have been a member of mylot for more than 4 years now and for me it is a habit to log in and spend some time with friends and members .Of course I miss mylot when I am unable to log in for some reason...You get addicted to it once you settle down and make friends with members - all the best wonderboy and happy mylotting
@512771751 (1096)
Hello dear friend, nice to see you here. I have joined in muylot for about two monthes. Just as writting a diary, I come to mylot nearly everyday. But I don't make too many responds and discussions. The same as you, I like mylot too.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i have been here for years and i am sure, you will agree that i also enjoyed being a mylotter. for years, mylot helps me in some ways with my earnings. mylot gave me a lot of friends, good good friends. though, i want to be on the site and participate always, i could not do it anymore as i have regular job that needs more time during the day but as much as i can, i log on at night too.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Hi, I regret the days when I left Mylot for three years, although I did not missed notification even on my phone but still I don't have time to came back and be active. I missed my old friends some are totally not active anymore and some are also lost their account and when they sign up again they already changed their name so I don't have the chance to know who are them right now. But still I'm happy to know new friends now and been here for 6 years this is the first time to meet one mylotter and I'm looking forward again to see more.
Same with me wonderboy. I would always come here to peek at the discussions and if ever my friends here are still active. Though, i don't always reach the cash out monthly now, i would always come here, because like you, it has become my home.
@adhyz82 (36289)
so it is good when many loyal member admit that Mylot is one of their home.. here is like our small family in online world.. Mylot is not like a usual website..this is warm community
Indeed my friend , this is a warm community, where everyone is welcome to give their opinion, without getting harmed for it.
@indahfth (11173)
I really love MyLot. MyLot is a good friend to me. MyLot gave me spirit, to live my life, which is difficult. In myLot, I am free to express, everything on my mind. I also got new knowledge from MyLot. I also often get a solution. I always wanted, every day log on MyLot. It is very nice to be logged in MyLot.
Really mylot is everything. It is a friend and a good teacher at a time. Really it teaches us many lessons from others life and along with it it gives us a lot of fun. Really i don't want to miss it.
@ptrikha_2 (7435)
Well, you seem to have caught the Mylot infection and seem to be addicted to it. :)- Yes, it happened to me also a few years back. In between, I was less active on Mylot, but my activity has picked up during last few months. I also like this site and time permitting, I would be even more active on it.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Hi Wonder, same like you Mylot had been a part of my life ever since i joined it a few years ago. I am happy able to meet many members from around the world and share knowledge with each other. Besides that, having a chance to earn some extra from here as well. I do hope this site will be here forever. Happy to hear that Mylot is your sweet home and also one of your earning sites.
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
You're one month older than me! I'm 9 months here and I feel the same! Now, I am familiar with the site and the people. I am happy to respond to my friend's discussions and I welcome the new members because I was at their place 9 months ago. I think the wonderful people that participate in this site have made this experience so enjoying, because we wouldn't have this site if we didn't have each other! :))