My mom's fried chicken

@mimiang (3777)
My mom used to marinade chicken with soy sauce, lemon, and Seven Up the whole night.She fried them carefully in a pan full of cooking oil.She serve it with rice.Our dip is vinegar with soy sauce and garlic.I love it with black coffee
@riyauro (6430)
I think it must be very tasty. My mouth is watery. I must go and eat something now. I like how your mum makes fry chicken. I must try it sometime. It is said the more you marinate it , the better it tastes. have a good day and thanks for sharing this.
@mimiang (3777)
Her chicken has a distinct taste.Nothing is like it.She got it from her friends in Bulacan
@mimiang (3777)
I read the recipe and knew you are a Filipina. That sounds as if it might be really good, well marinated meat is the best. I could not use your dip because soy sauce is not really good for you, if you eat to much of it you can affect your thyriod. I would use some other dip or maybe none at all because I want to taste the chicken. If a chicken is raised right it will have its own savory flavor, and you should use as little cooking oil as possible because the oil and grease is not good for your body. But i know in the Philippines you like to use a lot of it