Redeem Points for a Car

@erikmama (12929)
So I am a member of a website called Superpoints. Its an invite-only site kind of like a GPT site/// You can spin the wheel, complete offers, watch videos, etc. for points that are redeemed for prizes. They have Amazon gift cards, video game systems, cash and when I went on a few days ago-2 cars!! Yes, cars!! One a 2012 Ford the other a 2012 SUV. Niiiiiccceeee-of course the amunt of points you need is crazy high to get it.... I have never seen a site offering a car as a prize bfore...what about you? Do you think there is some sort of cartvh? it is a site that has been around several years so I know it is a legitimate site (an ive redeemed a couple prizes, too) Wouldnt it be nice to choose a car as a prize? Of thee sites you are a member of, what do you think have been the best prizes yu can choose from?
@echomonster (2227)
• Greenwood, Mississippi
I'm a member of Superpoints too, though I haven't used it much recently. My guess is they don't really expect anyone to request a car as payment (think of how much you'd have to earn!), but perhaps just having it as an option can motivate people to try to earn more. I would not be brave enough to let my points accumulate that long -- I've been a member of too many sites that have gone kaput over the years! My favorite prize is definitely cash...with Amazon gift cards in second place.
@erikmama (12929)
Yes, they aren't expecting a lot of people to claim a car prize. It is a lot of points. But, I do feel thatt thee will be at least one or two of the top earners who are able to acheive the goal somehow. It is a great way to motivate people, but i am like you. A site can go under at any time. Best to get wha tyou can out to them!
I've been a member of superpoints for a while now and I know that they are a legit site. However, I had not seen the fact that you are able to win a car from the site, that really is a great prize to aspire to win. However, I know that it would not be something that I would ever be able to earn because I am pretty lucky to be able to redeem for a ten dollar Amazon gift card once a year. The best prizes in my opinion is actually the Amazon gift cards that I get from a few different sites because there is nothing that you can't buy from Amazon and they add up pretty quickly.
@erikmama (12929)
I am not sure that it is still there but it was. I also think it is a prize far out of my reach but it is nice to know that they offer something such as this for those who really work their butts off. There is no doubt in my mind that at least a couple of these cars will eventually be given away!
I've been a member of Superpoints for several months now. I have noticed that they say that points can be redeemed for cars. I personally find this highly unlikely, but people I know have redeemed over prizes like Amazon gift cards and Paypal. Of all the sites that I'm a part of, I like receiving Paypal dollars. I like knowing that I can buying whatever I want :)
@erikmama (12929)
Hi! Why do you find this unlikely... Ive been there a few month myself. So far i claimed one gift card to ensure they were legit. I think there has to be some sort of catch to it or something. Besides the numbe of points is so high they would be gone before anyone got them. I always prefer paypal and cash but am happy to take other prizes too!
Hi Erikmama, Thanks for sharing your info. It's so good to be true that Superpoints provide such prizes to be redeemed. But one thing that is so sad, Superpoints is not available for international. I guess it only accept members from USA.
@erikmama (12929)
Im sorry you cant join! I really enjoy the site and agree that it is pretty cool they offer such a prize. It may all be a dream to get it, but a girl is always free to dream!