Packing for camping holiday?

This will be our first holiday going to a caravan, the company told us we will need our own towels and dish towels but there is not much info about what else we will need. I have packed all the bathroom stuff and a bit of food, some dish washing liquid etc, but what else will we need? Help! I don't want to arrive and find we haven't got things we need.
@sid556 (31005)
Well, I've never camped in a caravan and only once in a camper but I've done a lot of "under the stars" camping and tent camping. I guess the supplies would be about the same. Bring bug spray, first aid things, condiments, plastic ware, paper plates, plenty of bottled water and other drinks and food, matches, lighters, deck of cards, good book, good music, blankets, sweatshirts, pillows, ice, toothbrush and toothpaste...if you are going in a caravan with a lot of other people then I think you are ok. If you forget something then someone else probably has it. I camped for an entire summer in a tent with all my kids. I think if you are in a camper then food and toiletries would be your biggest concern, right? You don't have to worry about the weather or the elements at all so I'm sure you'll be fine if you planned it as if y ou were going to stay in a hotel for a few days. You are with a group and you'll be at a camp ground so there will be a store there in case you need anything. It'll cost you a bit more but you will be able to get it. there will be activities planned and all sorts of things. It'll be fun...that's what staying at a campground is like.
it is not that hard my friend. all you need to do is to search for a checklist over the internet. we used to go on a camping and i am very happy that my wife is very responsible enough to carry things like a girl scout. picture yourself ahead of time. anticipate the activities you will be on. that will help you see what are the things you will be needing. also do not forget to carry things needed for emergency. medicines, candle, ties etc.