the house is a bit quiet now

@jazel_juan (15767)
Yes the house is a bit quiet now as my parents are in the province, our visitor - my cousins already left and my brother also left for overseas.. so its pretty calm and quiet now and it feels weird lol but well..atleast i have some calmness going on and i get to relax too.. plus there are spare rooms. but then creepiness do happen, like last night my nanny complained someone was knocking at her door, i told her to sleep around 11 pm as she was accompanying me while i was making the tutu and we were talking and chatting..and then after i finished i told her to go now to her bedroom and sleep while i also went to our own bedroom.. she told me this morning that right after i went inside the room, someone was knocking in her bedroom and she said when she opened it no one was there. creepy. oh heck it must be the house knocking as we were so quiet. i will put some music lately and make the house lively again.
@alberello (4756)
Well, I'm very happy that now, from what I understand, "peace", is reigning in your house. This to me personally, I am very pleased! I do not knew that you had children, I thought you lived in the house just you and your husband (which among other things, even among you two things are going well, see discussion above). Now if I understand it, you do not know someone who is knocking at your door? Well, hopefully not a bad guy, but I do not think
@jazel_juan (15767)
I have three wonderful kids my friend and they are the love of my life and yes we live in a house that sometimes give us creeps..and someone knocking at our bedroom door and no one is outside!
• Marion, Kansas
When a house is too quiet you do hear and imagine things. Playing music is helpful. Some people always leave a radio or television on as they feel spooky in a quiet house. I think I would enjoy it as it has not happened for me in a long time.
@jazel_juan (15767)
you would enjoy it? that is interesting... i really do not want to experience any of it though, it would really be creepy.. yes music helps and this morning when i woke up i did turn the tv on so it would not be that scary.
Yes, that's how the house feels, when two or 3 of the usual members of the house would not be there. It feels lonely, because you lack people to whom you can share the day's activities. Specially during meals, it feels lonely when the table has fewer members.
@jazel_juan (15767)
true, the house feels quiet and empty..especially when the kids are all asleep..
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Again? I guess that creepy thing loves to scare everyone in your house... Send it somewhere...hahahaa
@jazel_juan (15767)
to yours? kidding mwah!
Yes, sometimes strange or creepy things happen when we don't expect them. It's really scary. However, we just need to be brave enough and don't mind them. Let's just pray for these lost souls.
@jazel_juan (15767)
i hope there are NO lost souls in the house, the thought gives me total creeps
@asliah (11149)
hi, my home is also always quiet because me and my younger sister only who live their,so if my sister will go to work the house surely quiet,but now that my elder sister is here for vacation together with her two daughter the house will alive again and the quietness been killed again.