Where do I go to take a picture?

My camera is built in my computer and I want to show you my kitchen. I can't find on the computer where you go to take a picture. I am beat like crazy. MY kitchen is finished now I am working on my bedroom. If you know how to find it please let me know. thanks. I can't believe I packed up so much food. I am glad my cabinets are full as well. take care.
@ladygator (3469)
I think that there should be a button on the side that has a tiny camera. It should be raised. What type of phone do you have?
I don't have a good phone for pictures. I have metro pcs where I just talk and text.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well if you just talk and text, do you even know if your camera can take pictures..??? Glad your cabinets are well stocked with food..
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Try to open the camera software that installed in your pc, I used Cyberlink software that can capture pictures.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I have a program call Bison Camera that will allow me to take pictures. I believe you can also do it through microsoft paint. you should have a program that allows you to access your laptop camera for pictures and video.