I miss my old neighbor a lot..

I am happy to be in my new home. But,today I was missing bj..Iwas right next door and she was always there for me. No matter what time ofday it was. No matter what happened she was always there. I don't know if I will ever have that kind of neighbor again. You know when they say you don't miss it till it's gone it is so true. I know she is only a phone call away and I hope and pray nothing ever happens to me in this building. NO one here knows about my health conditions. Or that I even take medication. It would sure be shameful if the ambulance were to pick me up and my neighbors would all be looking rather than helping me.
• Kenya
Don't worry you will find a good one too after you get to know your neighborhood and you might end up being amazed that there are great people no matter where you go. You sound like a good giving person and that has the potential to attract like minded people and don't agree to get sick just take care of yourself and leave the rest to the greater power.
@512771751 (1096)
It is lucky of you to have such neighbor. I think he must miss you too. I don't have such kind neighbor.