I can't wait to get my couch and love seat..

I went to the stor and put down another $50 and slowly the billis coming down. Then my car breaks down. So,I need to take my saved paypal cash to fix my car. I justhope and pray I don't need touse my credit card. That money I would like to stay on my card. I am glad I did not buy the table cloth today.I can use that money to fix the car. The money I saved from notpaying cable I can use to pay off the couch set. Today,I went totj max to buy anew frying pan. This is because the last one kay burned and every thing stuck to the bottom. This one is nice and has atopto it.I only paid twenty four bucks for it. I liketj max and marshall's.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
That is perfect. Congratulations that you lowed your dept with 50$. As I said somewhere else you are motivating me with this topics to cut down as much as possible of our dept having two of them. I don't have credit cards anymore, because I would like to have the things I can afford. The taxes for credit cards are so big, that makes me crazy. The laptop and the washer we took as urgent needs, because I dropped half glass of water over my old laptop and the washer we needed badly, after I was washing the laundry with hands during the winter.
I wish I was ableto have my washing machine here with me too. I have a wash house in my building though..
It'll all be worth it for a love seat. I would absolutely love love love a love seat but it wont fit in my lounge with everything else :(
My new living room is so big I need two pieces to take up space.
• Marion, Kansas
It is good to prioritize what you need. I have found a sofa I want, we will end up making payments, I am sure. It is good to have some PayPal and Amazon cash to do things with. I have some of both.
I will be getting mine in afew months and I will be so happy.
Yes, avoid the credit card all you can!! Sacrificing the cable is good too . . . and who knows maybe you'll find you don't miss the cable afterall - extra money for your bills each month! I like hunting for stuff at Marshalls. I haven't gone in TJMaxx for years . . . our local one has always been too messy to look through!
I am working on saving the card for lifes moments when I can't do anything else.
That is one of the things that does kind of stink when you have something that you've put on lay-away is that you don't have the immediate gratification of the purchase that you have made. However, you do have many benefits to making a purchase like that, the greatest benefit of making a lay-away purchase is the fact that you don't have to pay finance charges on the purchase that you have made using lay-away. Hopefully you will not have any other unexpected expenses crop up on you.