I am addictive to ice cream this summer

I wasn't a guy who loves snack, and I rarely buy them. Last month, my father and my mom went to Aldi shopping, since the ice cream price was cheap, they bought a box of crunchy bar in Vanilla flavor, and a box of ice cream bar. Also, under the condition of the hot temperature on the last two months, I grabbed on from the freezer try to help me to cold down the body heat. After the first one, I wanted the second one. Then, less than 3 days, I finished 2 boxes of ice cream. But I still craving for more. On Thursday, I went to Wal - Mart supercenter on myself, and I bought 4 boxes of ice cream, lollipop; ice cream cones; ice cream bar; and crunchy bar. Gosh, I guess that I bought too much, and I might finish them soon too. Do you like ice cream also?
@subhojit10 (7384)
yes i have been a big fan of ice cream of all flavors. But unfortunately i have been advised by the doctors to stay away from such things due to my frequent occurence of cold allergy.
• Brazil
I never heard of cold allergy, that should be bad.
@fantabulus (4005)
Ohhh ice cream my both daughter is like much more but I not like ice-cream. Not in summer or in winter. But child is always ready for eating it.
I am sitting here eating butter pecan flavored ice cream and it is dso darn good. I bought a big one and my mother bought me the little one. So,I will finish the little one and start tomorrow on the big one.
@maximax8 (28249)
I eat a vegan diet. Most ice creams are made from cow's milk so they are not suitable for me. I know a vegan ice cream and it is called Swedish Glace. It comes in raspberry flavor and that is delicious and it also comes in vanilla which tastes lovely. I put it in a vegan cone and it is nice to eat. I put it in a bowl and add some strawberries and raspberries sometimes. I like to eat vegan ice cream. It is pricey and so I eat it as a treat.
I like ice cream but not all type. My favorites are fruits flavor and choco, vanila and other else are out of my bucket.
@uolyram (266)
I too love eating ice cream, but I have to minimize doing so because ice cream has plenty of calories and it is not good for my sinusitis. When ever I eat more that a piece my nose gets into trouble. I almost cannot breathe due to my allergy of the sinuses.
@moneywinner (1866)
• Brazil
I wish I could have what you bought in my home! I love sweeties too and ice cream is definitely one of my favorite, especially when is vanilla with chocolate, cookies, fudge..You are a guy, so, probably you don't have the same problem as I, one time I spend about 2-3 months eating a lot of ice cream because I was addicted, so, instead of lunch I eat melon ice cream with a lot of whip cream on top..after this time the resultas cam..3 pounds more!
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I've been eating more ice cream lately myself. I bought a think of peanut butter and jelly ice cream and it really hits the spot. I have to say that I love it. I've eaten like three or four cones in a week wherein I usually don't eat ice cream at all. I plan to get some more and maybe some of those drumstick cones that I love so much the next time I go shopping. It's not been as hot in this part of the country as it has in others, but it's still been hot.