Does anybody knows how to contact the myLot admin?

@aejey322 (1006)
I am having some issues and concerns on my account. But the contact facility only leads me to retrieve password and username. Does anybody knows how to contact the admin? Please help. Thanks!
@sjvg1976 (12680)
Hello Aejey, I think only way is to go to "contact us" and write whatever problem you are facing here.I tried this option when i had some problem with my payment( not because of Mylot but by Paypal) admin replied for my messages though it took 2~3 days but he replied for my quarries.
@mysdianait (63952)
If you can't send a PM to GAA you can use the ! to pint him to a certain topic (as I'm sure others will have done concerning this one).
@mysdianait (63952)
pint? Should be 'point'
YOu may be contacted after they read this post you have here. Ithappened with me once and they messaged me.
@aejey322 (1006)
I hope they will. Thanks!
@aejey322 (1006)
hey gifts. you are right. Alex have read my post and have contacted me right away. I already told him my concern. I will just be waiting for his reply. Thanks a lot!
@jaiho2009 (38810)
I hope your problem is resolved now. Just follow Lamb's advice whenever you encountered problem- just go to "CONTACT US" and if your concern doesn't fit any specific subject/question from selection- simply go to "others" and type your concern. Hope to hear from you soon
@aejey322 (1006)
Thanks! I tried but I seem to have a connection problem... Oh what a luck! I cannot send the question... it always asks me to re-send, but it always fails... anyway, i'll just try and try again... Thanks again!
@savypat (20248)
Go to the bottome of this page and hit contact, then just follow the directions. They hhave always been very good about responding to me.