My tooth broke...

I don't know if they can make a fill in for this break either. it is a long line from the top of the tooth to the gums. I really need them to fill this tooth instead of pulling it out. I need all the teeth i have left. tomorrow morning I will be walking in and getting some help for this broken tooth..
@Canellita (12058)
That happened to me last year a few weeks before I was due to get health insurance on my job! I decided to wait for the insurance to kick in and by the time everything was sorted out I had another, more pressing issue to deal with so the tooth didn't get fixed. I don't have the job anymore, but the tooth doesn't bother me so I'm not going to bother it unless it gets worse.
This one bothers me when food is in it. so I will eat soft foods an on the other side of my mouth..
@suspenseful (40316)
You will probably need to get as root camel, then the dentist will put in a filling and a temporary cap. Later you will have to get a cap for it. It is expensive and too bad the insurance only pays for it after you have been with the insurance company a couple of years. Yes I am like you, I need all my teeth and possibly I need more, but cannot afford dental implants.
The only thing I can do it get it pulled out. I can't afford a root canal.
@512771751 (1096)
Tooth broken is so bad, and it is not easy to cure them. When curing tooth, we have to open mouth so large and tired. I don't like curing tooth although I have tooth decay now.
That is true it is very scary as well thinking about that pain that could come.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
You need to see a dentist, before it becomes damaged.
I went this morning and it needs to be pulled. I am in bad shape now That is the last tooth on that side of my mouth..
@asliah (11149)
hi, i always avoid my teeth to break or even the tooth aching,and because the root of my teeth is really deep it can hard to get it from my gums,and i am happy because my teeth is not that really aching and broke,and aside from that i always tooth brush it thrice a day.
Last year I had a tooth that broke right in half. It happened on a Saturday and I went to a walk-in dentist to see if they would be able to fix my tooth and they wanted to charge me over $250 just to let me walk in the door. Needless to say I left that particular office and ended up instead going to the emergency room where they were not able to fix the tooth, but they were able to give me something that would help with the pain for a couple of days. At this point I'm just planning to get my top teeth pulled out and get a denture because they are in really rough shape.
It's too bad that you're going to have to have it pulled. Was it that the dentist deemed the break too bad to try to save the tooth? I'm more than a bit overdue for seeing the dentist. I dread having to find one here, and I won't go to the one my boyfriend does.