Love on Mylot?

Hungary
I was just thinking when I saw a love topic here. Do you know a story about people who met each other here and than fell in love? Is it possible? Mylot as dating site too?
I'm pretty sure Cupid can strike anywhere, so why not MyLot. As a place where people exchange ideas, it seems like a good place to make a love connection, though I wouldn't want people trying to pick me up like a dating site, but if I connected with someone I wouldn't mind.
• Hungary
Well yes browsing trough profiles and adding as friend randomly is strange. But people here show a better side of them. We are a bit more open than in real and it might help to talk to even girl. What is really stressful for some man.
Talking to women should be easy. Just strike up an interesting conversation and talk. LOL
• Hungary
Oh don't think about me. I'm think I'm pretty brave with girls. I'm a bit "old polite" guy but just a bit to spice it up :)
@adhyz82 (36289)
mylot is community site.. mylot is the gathering place.. mylot is fun place and love is related with fun.. so love is one of the topic here.. many people always share their love experience, both sad and happy situation..
• Hungary
Yea... see the girls making topic about their boyfriend left them... hmm call me Barney Stinson!
@adhyz82 (36289)
there are many topics related love.. sometimes about affair..jealous, tear, cry and so on
@josga2008 (320)
I haven't heard of anyone who has met here and fallen in love, but there must be some. Lots of people chat on here and send messages to each other. Like any other place or website where people do this, some are bound to connect.
• Hungary
Yea that sounds great. But here we met new people. On Facebook you talk with people who you already know. So this site can be better for Forever Alone.
Wow. I haven't thought of that. Here in mylot, you can do anything that is stated within the rules and regulations which are important. Dating site? yeah. People meet here and make friends. It's also possible to find love.
I haven't been here that long yet but maybe that's possible. With so many people connecting with each other and exchanging views about love, life, and stuff. Relationship can always develop from simple conversations. In here, you can already mirror one's thoughts and behavior (except if one is just making up comments). With the availability of sending PM to another MyLotter, there's no saying you can't get to know him or her better, in case you get attracted with someone from his/ her posts. Especially here actually, where almost everybody tells what's inside them and obviously opens up not just their status in life, but what happens to them and how they cope up with their lives on a daily basis. =)
@natliegleb (5186)
i dont think so that is possible infact since most of the times its just mutual sharing and gives a false appearance as love.so its only sharing site
hi csaba, Welcome to mylot Mylot is not a dating site but I think there are some mylotters who fell in love through this site but I don't know how successful it was. But who knows there are we just really don't know All I know is there are lot of successful meet ups of mylotter in real life happy mylotting