I walked up 7 flights of stairs a few minutes ago..

The fire alarm went off again and this time I took my key. I was notgoing to wait down stairsin the lobby with the rest of the building. when the fire man said it was safe to go I walked up the stairs. MY legs hurt and I lost my breath. I made it and came right in and sat down. Now,I can breathe and my legs are feeling better.
Uh oh, this doesn't sound like it is the first time that you've had the fire alarm go off since you lived in the building? That would be something that was very disconcerning to me. With that said, I do believe that I would be completely out of breath if I was to try to walk up seven flights of stairs without stopping. I'm good to do two or maybe three flights of stairs, but that would be all for me.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
Good on you. I know it probably sucked doing it but now that you're rested you probably feel good about it now. It's good that you're not lazy and waited for teh lifts to start working again
@surekharathi (14134)
Wow!!! you are great climb 7 flights of stairs in few minutes this is not possible for me if I goes up only on some stairs then my legs start paining. I use only lift and not like to use stairs.
Thank God we only live one flight down in the basement. Our alarm was set off about 26 times last summer because of the heat. It usually went off about 6 AM, or earlier. Got to be a real pain in the azz, after a while!