we had a good day today..

She got her hair done across the street from my house. it turned out horrible and she will be going back tomorrow. she paid $80 for that hair do.The thread is showing everywhere she had to put a rag around her edges. She came to my house and fixed it the best she knew how.Then she talked to me a little and she left. I was over at the shop with her for a while. I came home and heated up some white castles for her because she was so hungry. I came back home boiled some corn and friend some chicken. she left and I hope she comes back. this will be my first night sleeping alone. I think I will have to walk down to sleep with adrian. we only live four blocks from each other.
So how did you do? Did you wind up falling asleep at your place? I would be scared in the dark to walk those four blocks to adrains house. Thats horrible that your daughter spent $80 at a salon and they did an awful job. I would demand either someone else fix it and make it look good or remove all the threads and give all the stuff back and demand my money back.
She was nice about it and will just not go back to the lady again..
@sid556 (31018)
ok so reading thru the responses, I guess everyone but me got that "she" was your daughter. So is everything ok now? I have to ask, Why in the world did she just not go to you to get her hair done??
That is awful that she paid that much money in order to get her hair done and to hear that it turned out as awful as you've described. In fact, I wouldn't have even left the shop if I was not happy with the way that my hair turned out. As far as being able to spend some quality time with her, however, is something that is very good because of the fact you've had some very difficult times with each other over the last several months.