A pop up box on my screen

Every time i go to yahoo.com this black box keeps popping up saying this site can't be trusted. then is says my download is working of this computer safety,.. I really want to check my email..
@thanks1961 (7049)
I don't go to yahoo unless it is required and I don't have such an experience or popu up appeared on my comp. Anyway, if you installed any of the virus software, try to scan the same file by additing to any of yoru directory. If the scanning found something unusual, delted it. Otherwise also, you can delete the file assuming that it is appearing as inconvenient object. If you can delete it, do that and you are not going to lose anythihg, but opening of the same may cause damage (not sure) but you are taking a chance...
I was able to get on the site and nothing happened.
Now I think you must have resolved the problem... Presently you have (30233) with a RED(9) rating and some are just 100 or more with BLUD(19) - Are you been so 'out of quality' or violated a lot of guideliens? I am bit relaxed on my 3500 RDD(9) while comparing with your counts... How unlucky we are..., any way I am, and I desere it - I think so...
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
You can go to the setting and turn on the pop up blocker. What browser are you using to gifts?
right now fire fox.
@riyauro (6430)
I don't know why it says like that. I have experienced it yesterday. My husband was trying to show something to his friend who had come home. He was opening the site and it was saying same message like yours, " This site can't be trusted" My husband did not open it because he thought there might be some virus or something that can affect the laptop. I still don't know what is the reason for this pop up. Good day
I went ahead and followed through it was secure.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
May be infected with the virus. Try the scan with a sophisticated antivirus.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
hey gifts, one mylotter had this issue a while back and she posted this site to check to see if your yahoo website has been compromised.. I can give you that website if you like ...I did check mine to see if its been hacked...
Try to scan your comouter with updated antivirus. It could be be there's trojan. Or delete all your browser's cache, history, etc,
Though I don't use Yahoo regularly, still I check Yahoo once every month. I never get such popups, I am not sure why you are getting this error. I suggest you can once scan your system with some good antivirus.