This is my motivation song - Born This Way

@redtesha (332)
Indonesia
There's a day I hate my self, why I like this, not like my another friends, think I'm not cool enough to be teenager. I hate my self can't be smart enough in campus and office. I hate when somebody say something about my weight, ughh!! I hate that part. I think there's no good in me, no pretty face, no good looking body, no smart brain, i hate my self so much. Well, and someday I turn up my radio and hearing Lady Gaga song, it called Born This Way! Wow, i love that song so much, I get motivating because the lyric say we should love our self. I'm beautiful in my way cuz God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way and then i realize we are different, no body is same although they are twins. Who cares if i'm not beauty enough or dont have shape? i am proud to be my self, and i should. Pretty or not, smart or not, have shapes or not, who care? we should love our self, if you are not love your self, who will?? And now, i still be same, with same body, same weight, same face, same brain but different personality. I love my self so much now and so thank you for GOD because I'M DIFFERENT and I'M GLAD to be different. Different not usually become bad, sometimes different is great , do you think so?? ;)
@chookie1971 (2277)
I am 41 years of age and I say, you are born the way you are. If no one can accept you for the way you are, then that is their fault. That is right. It is their fault. I am no model. I don't act like one cause I am ain't no model. but it is important to accept the way you are. Then only others can accept you the way you are born.. There are so many inspirational songs out there. Pink sings raise you glass. If you are too cool for school and we can party on our own. I love both songs. I accept all walks of live no matter who you are or where you are from. Just as long as people respect me, I have no problem. I accept people as they are born the way they are.
@redtesha (332)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH .. so many people hate their self and i dont wanna be like that again, duh! that's makes me cry everytime i remember it .. i love that song too ,, that makes me so proud of my self :)
@Mark72125 (136)
• United Arab Emirates
Well yes, it is one song that I actually want to praise lady gaga for.It has a nice vibe to it and it has a nice message inside it.You can enjoy the song and the tunes are nice too.It tells us to be ourselves and I support it fully.It's not the first time a song like this has been made but I guess it's a nice thing and a good song she made.:)
@redtesha (332)
hahaha, thanks friend. I love lady gaga so much, her song, her sounds, her tones is great. just her video things were never be in my list because sometimes too vulgar for me. Being my self and proud is my greatest way. Thanks for comment :)
i am happy that a song can make you have so huge change,it is good.and i will listen this song,because i am also want to change my mind.
@redtesha (332)
hehehe, that's works for me, just do what do you should do, dear. Be your self and love your self. Proud to be you and stop listening haters. They hate you because you are better than they. When they talk to much, you work .. When they laughing at you, you work .. and when they still asking why they still be there, you are already move on ;)
@caopaopao (1044)
Eneryone is different. I'm happy to see that you love yourself again. One person once said,"The first step to love is to love yourself." If you love yourself, you can be a confident girl. If you are a confident girl, you will be accepted by others. If you are accepted by others, you will love yourself...
@redtesha (332)
thank you ;) i like your words : the first step to love is to love yourself many people hate their self, they dont see their advantages and always compare their self with another else, think they are worse, think they are nothing. I ever be like that and I hate that time. Be my self is my greatest choice ever. i dont care what they will say about me. We are different and different is great for me. Be different make me open my mind, and accept another people. Be different make me feel better and make me be better person,and i wish you love your self too ^^ thanks for comment, :)
@tetris15 (541)
Go girl! That's the right attitude. We should learn to love and appreciate ourselves no matter how many flaws or achievements we have. Since you are into music, I'd like to suggest another song by Christina Aguillera. It is entitled Beautiful. I love the song so much, it's melody and the lyrics as well. You could also check out her music video on that song in YouTube. You'll appreciate yourself more once you hear this song. I wish you well on your new-found self. Keep it up!
@redtesha (332)
Oh thanks for your suggest, I don't know about that song before and now I play that song in my phone. That's great, the lyric is so nice, and I'm so glad and proud to be my self. You are beautiful no matter what they say Words cant bring you down You are beautiful in every single way Thanks for sharing ;)