Best Friend is more precious than gold

@redtesha (332)
Indonesia
Best friend is the best thing you ever have. They never leave you alone, they love you so much, they telling you the truth, although you hate that. Best friend always respect and pray for you, helping you when you need, and give what you really need. Best friend never leave you alone, although the world leave you. Your best friend is more precious than gold. You can buy gold, but you can't buy your best friend. Having best friends should be the best thing you ever had ...
@attocm (23)
I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that as long as we're trying, I'm staying.
@redtesha (332)
that's so nice .. nice to hear that .. friendship is not just about take and give, it also about trying and staying. thank for comment ^^
@redtesha (332)
Thank you for your advice .. still learning how to stay and care if they are leaving me behind ..
@iamJB7 (123)
Yeah because that's what true friends are. A true friend says bad things in front of you and not behind you. Though it hurts but it makes you realized what you have to improve in yourself.
@redtesha (332)
You are right .. sometimes they told something what can make me feel so hurt, but they try to help me, try to make me realize i should change my habit or my opinion which one so bad for everyone Best friends make me to learning understand everyone ..
@Micmac (7100)
best friends - best friends are gold
'They never leave you alone, they love you so much, they telling you the truth, although you hate that.' - I like your expression. That's what best friend are for; they give us the whole truth and nothing but the truth! They see our true colors even when we won't admit our faults. Nothing can spooked me out that a true best friend, love them for their honesty and down to earth attitude, yet I dislike their total intimate qualities to see the real me which makes me feel like . hahah
@redtesha (332)
hahaha, i have 2 best friends and i'll never let they alone too .. they are too precious for me .. best friend always give power when we are down, not let us down more and more, .. thanks for your comment, :)