Fix You = Amazing!!

@redtesha (332)
Indonesia
Cold Play is one of my favourite band for me. That are great at stage, have great skills for music and have great vocal too. And a song they made and i love so much is Fix You. Fix You telling about hope and power. When you down and feel nothing, there are someone helping you, and they could be your family, your friends or you love, but the truth is there still someone care with you. Losing, falling down, tears, fail, everybody will ever and ever feel that way, but when you feel those feels, you will know how to survive, who is the truth caring you when you are nothing and how to keep your important thing because it cant replace. This song make me understand and make me realize, there's time to MOVE ON because a lot of people love you .. ^_^
@adhyz82 (36289)
move on?? it means now you are broken heart?? yes, i agree with you that many people love you so wake up ..wake up..Life must goes on and sing the bon jovi song, It is my life..
@redtesha (332)
Hahaha, thank you friend. I realize should wake up and move on now
@adhyz82 (36289)
thats good..maybe you should too watch in Metro teve "Anti galau"..maybe there are many joking that you should wake up and move on..
@redtesha (332)
Hahaha, i never watch that before. If i need something funny, i choose movie from another country, like How I met your mother, friends or many else. but i'll see that one, really want to know what's that .. i hate indonesian movie in tv, because that's suck for me. Everything is bout ghost and bad animation of animals in tv (if you what i mean)
@drimerz (84)
first, i'm not a coldplay's biggest fan,, but this song is really great,, I love the lyric, the music,, it have some atmosphere that can relax me,, beside that I also love their song called "yellow" .
@redtesha (332)
Yellow is nice too. but i prefer fix you than yellow :)
@adhyz82 (36289)
yellow is my favourite too
@amuzien (91)
i've just talked with my good friend Feng,and i really "fix"her.she has a problem of self-abased,and after one hour's talking,she is. much better now.i feel like i have fixed her