how do we survive with the zombies around you

@redtesha (332)
Indonesia
I love to see Zombie movie, and that's cool. You can see how to survive from a lot of zombie in everywhere you go, how to fight, how to looking food and water, how to fight your fear. So let's imagined what will you do if you live in that situation. Well, if it happen, I will use katana (Japanese swords) and hit to their brain until they are really really died. I won't choose gun because that's so noisy and makes many another zombie back to you and bite you. And then i want to live at mall, it think it's better, i can live with a lot of food and can take many clothes i want, LOL I'll use truck for my transportation, who know there's still life person who need help. And what if i'm alone and there's a lot of zombie and i can't use my katana because i get injured? hmm.. i don't think that's far hahaha so what would you do?? Do same thing with me, or fight with the zombie with truck and hit them or what? Just let we know, ok :)
@riyauro (6431)
I like Zombies, as far as I know zombies make good servants. So I will try to tame some zombies to be my servant. I will kill those zombies who try to attack me. I will slaughter them with my sword. And I will make them do all my work. I will tie them with chains too. I don't know why but I will love to.
@riyauro (6431)
lol yeah I will train my zombie to kill other zombie and keep them as their assistant. I would love to have zombie slave.. .. good day to you and by the way you have good thought.
@redtesha (332)
wow, that's cool you know .. oh, that's not really, your imagination more perfect than I have :d
zombie has no sense anymore, they become monster that could risk ur self so u cant train them,
There's a book, Zombie Survival Guide, by Max Brooks that may help. Lot of good tips that I hope you can use but honestly I don't remember anything about the use of swords?
@redtesha (332)
Really? i never read and know that book before. do you the number of those book's ISBN? really want have that book .. thanks for sharing, it's so great for me ^^
ISBN: 9781400049622 - had to look that up. There's a few more by the same guy, Max Brooks, World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks. There's another guy who wrote the Zombie Combat Manual but i don't know anything about him.
@redtesha (332)
wow! thank you so much, i'll search that book in my country. I never see a book about zombie before .. thanks for sharing christine ^^
• Roanoke, Virginia
Take a fencing class and practice fencing, especially sabre. Fencing will get you mentally prepared for a fight. Then buy a Cold Steel sabre. When the zombie apocalypse happen, all you have to do is pick up your sabre and have fun.
@redtesha (332)
Hahaha, that's gonna be fun and so cool :D
In the first place, zombies are not real. I will rather enjoy watching the zombie movies than to believe that exist.To cut it short, I will run for my life if I am in that kind of situation.
@redtesha (332)
Well, it is just imagination but so far it's cool :D
• South Africa
Crossbow! definitly!
@redtesha (332)
Yepp :D
• Bangladesh
Only few of the zombies are powerful enough to beat you. They will never appear in the battle field but will work from behind and we must plan to kill those few first and then the situation will be on behalf of our favour.
@redtesha (332)
that's sounds like good plan. so we should go two by two, so we can handle from front-back in same time, and then we kill every single zombie we met, okay so, what's your weapon if it comes true??