I did not get to see the story on the news.

here in my town a lady is in jail. she had a child and tossed it in a platic bag and threw it in a cabinet. my sister said we all know this lady. she went to the hospital and told them she had a miscarriage. they examine her and saw she gave birth. the police found the child in the bag.. we don't know if the child is dea dor not. I want to see the woman since my family knows her. my sister saw the news.
@dismalgrin (2470)
Grrrr, that makes me mad that happened. Back when I was in the Air Force this guy came into work saying that a girl I was good friends with was in prison. I was like "what?" He said that she had given birth and dumped her baby in the garbage bin! The think was I didn't know the girl was pregnant in the first place! And she was really slight of build... so it's weird that she got to 9 months without anyone knowing she was pregnant. But, me and another friend were called in for questioning because we were pregnant too. But, we both were like "We didn't even know she was pregnant!"
@bm1b4by (83)
Bloody hell that's horrible! Some people just shouldn't have kids at all. Must be even worse that you know the women.
Sick that's all I can say about that. I just don't get it. I would give my right arm to have another baby and cant why would some one do that to a baby. A gift from God. Such a sad story to read about.
@trisha27 (3505)
That is just horrible...I don't see how any mother could do that to a baby they had just given birth to. Poor baby . That is just wrong that she would even do that and I can't believe she was so brave to go to the hospital and say she had a miscarriage when she did not. Like hello you don't think that they would have realized that you had a miscarriage or not. I hope everything is okay with the baby I hope it would be a miracle if everything is okay with that baby.
@suspenseful (40316)
I hope they found the child alive~ so terrible. And there is no excuse since if someone cannot afford to keep a baby, they can drop it off at a hospital or a forestation, not throw it in the trash like so much garbage.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
How could. What is the motive behind this?
Oh my gosh! How can a mother do something like that to their child? I will NEVER understand these types of things. I hope that baby is alive. I hope it will find a family that will love and cherish it. This is the most sad thing. The mother deserves to be in jail to do something so cruel. There are other options that she could have done other than something so heartless...
@sid556 (31005)
Here you go, Gifts. I think this might be the article you are looking for. Oh that is just crazy. http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/08/mt_vernon_woman.php
@sid556 (31005)
Something doesn't ring right with this story. She'd been going to the doctors so that shows that she cared about the baby and they were the first to notice that she was not pregnant. How far along was she? If she wasn't full term then what caused her to go into labor early if all was ok? So I'm assuming she was full term which begs the question...why did she not go to the hospital since she'd been seeing doctors all along from the sounds of it? I don't know. I feel like we should be fair here and at least hear her story.
@sid556 (31005)
ok...here is another one that is a bit more incriminating... http://www.lohud.com/article/20120810/NEWS02/308100079/Mount-Vernon-mom-accused-killing-her-newborn-reported-miscarriage-cops-say
@sid556 (31005)
`Well, the fact that she said she had a miscarriage told me that the baby probably was not still alive. It will be interesting to hear her story.
@Jshean20 (14373)
This is scary, heartless and disgusting. I wonder what was going through this woman's head when this all happened, she must be distrubed mentally. I have to wonder why she would store the bag in a cabinet and then later decide to go to the hospital? She probably wanted to have her "story" perfected before taking it any further, I hope justice is served.
@sid556 (31005)
I looked up the story. there might possibly be more to it. I don't think we should judge just yet until more facts come out.
@inertia4 (27665)
That is a sick fu@king thing. There are many people like this in this world. My girl friend watches all those shows on the ID channel. And some of them are about these women who kill or harm their kids. I think that is horrible. Who could hurt an innocent baby like that. They need to put her away.
I will never be able to understand why there are people that will do something as crazy as this when they give birth to a child and I have to admit that I'm glad that I've not heard any of these kinds of stories lately because of the fact that they simply infuriate me. I know that there are a lot of people in the world that are not able to afford to raise a child and that is okay, honestly. However, there are so many options that are better than attempting to take an innocent person's life.
@natliegleb (5186)
these kind of news happens most cases,and it is quite common.you can better check that news internet /online since i heard about it online and it is really hurting to see that anytime about the child who was battered and treated real bad
@blue65packer (11835)
That is a horrible story! These kind of stories just make so darn angry! What is wrong with people? If you don't want the kid why the heck did you let yourself get pregnant in the first place! If a woman does get pregnant and has the baby she can drop it off at a police station or hospital with no question asked! Don't people realize this? I doubt that baby was found alive! If that woman has mental problems she needs help! If not she should be arrested and charged for putting the baby in a plasitc bag in a cabinet! Such a terrible story!
That is horrible to say the least. Obviously this child was not wanted - but that's no excuse - the poor child didn't even have a chance! Well, you might be able to find the bit of news online . . . type in some key words like where you are, the lady's name if you know it - it's crazy what you can find online if you do a little snooping. That's just awful what happened to that baby.
This is just sick. I can't watch such crap on tv because I see it for days in my mind.
Wow! What a story. The closest thing I have come to is nowing someone who committed some pretty serious fraud, but never anything as searious as possibly killing a child, or another person of any age. YIKES!! I could not imagine what it must feel like to know such a person. In my case, I have written off the inidivudal who committed the fraud, but I am still behind her family, because they are not at fault. They don't support what this person did, but she is still their child, so they obviously love her.