I feel comfortable in my house now.

I was so scared to sleep here the first few days. It has been three nights since I have been here. two of those three I spent alone and I was just fine. The only thing that happened was I could not stay up late. I will stay up all night at adrian's house on here. But,when 1am hit I was not comfortable staying awake here by myself. so for now I will be going to bed every night at 1am.
@KrauseHome (34994)
Well, many times when you move into a New surroundings, when you are by yourself it does take some time getting used too. Even when you move in somewhere with someone else it can be the same way. You don't know how the place settles, or traffic, etc. so you either can never sleep or go to sleep early just to feel safe. I am sure it will get better as time moves on.
• Marion, Kansas
It probably is much healthier for you to get in bed earlier anyway. Enjoy your new home and the routine you are establishing for wake and sleep. Then since you go to bed earlier, when you need to go to the store or walk to the shopping center you will feel like going earlier in the day and you will be cooler then.