your education starts at home

@talker1 (148)
New Zealand
a follow on from the first discussion lets look at cooking at home, and what you would need to do to achieve this task at a personal level for self efficacy to happen. and you may be wondering what self efficacy is and how this matters when it comes to learning something for you, the individual. more on that later. learning how to cook- and then sustaining this ability into your adult life. firstly, you are going to have to establish what you and maybe those you are going to feed want to eat, and how long total time is to complete this task and that includes gettting the food to the table.
@jpso138 (7844)
Yes, you are indeed right. Home cooking is the basic thing to do. From there you can learn and improve and perhaps make your way higher. You can practically enroll in some cooking class or perhaps watch cooking shows and apply the learning. Cooking is really pleasurable and exciting. Most especially if the one eating your food appreciates and likes the taste. You feel a certain degree of happiness and pride.
I agree with you. Learning how to cook starts at home. If we are keen observer, we can learn to cook by watching our moms cook for us. When I was young, I kept on watching my mom when she was cooking. I learned a few recipes. However, I didn't have confidence in cooking. Until now, I don't cook a lot. I love cooking but I'm not confident enough. Happy myLotting!