People need to know I am addicted to mylot..

I get off the computer to do everything that needs to be done. Be it clean,shop spend time with people what ever. But,when people hear me say I need to go home to mylot i get funny looks or stupid words. I am tired of not speaking up. so,I am going to make it clear that when I want to mylot I am leaving their house. I can take my computer where ever I want. but,I like to mylot in my own home alone. I only made $1.45 yesterday because I was out of the house in everyone's house.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi giftsandbagcom, yes i too can say that you have addicted to mylot,it is better to say that you have addicted to mylot income, i am observing that your contribution of articles to my is lot,now a days i too also addicted to mylot just like,but i am not posting more discussion,when i got an ides,problem,news then only i will post discussion,and other time simple responding the discussions and responses,have a nice day
That is good for you as well. I am hoping to see you around more as well.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi giftsandbagcom, thanks for the response, today i have already posted a discussion ,because one of my friend could not login his mylot account, i too also tried to login his account,but could not ,since morning he is in worry about his account, i have not revived any good response to restore hi mylot account,if possible i will post one more discussion today,have a nice day.
only made $1,45 when you were so busy?? that's sounds very big amount for me. during my participation in mylot, I never earn more than 0,6 in one day. would you share your tips, gift?? do spend your whole day for mylot?? if yes, then this is very clear that you're very addicted to mylot
I am here off and on all day sometimes. and I really make a lot of posts.
I can see it from your number of post, gift. do you ever feel so bored or tired sometimes?
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well I have never had to tell anyone that I am going to work, meaning mylotting, like you.. But I feel so bad for you, only $1.45 for one day thats really bad. What the hell are you talking about, if I make $1.45 for the week I am doing great....LOL....
I could never make that in one week. but,your not here like I am. I make payout in two weeks and after that I just let go and relax.
I am addicted to the internet in general. I am pretty addicted to mylot as well so I understand that. I love that I can be on mylot on my phone I am able to be on here so much more then I used to be when I could only access mylot on my computer. I am excited to see how much I make at this next cash out. Im up to $13. Thats just since I was paid last not what I made this month. I do think I will be abke to cash out each month now though.
I am way over that but,you can make it if you work at it. good luck..
Earlier my daughter was on my computer and my son wataching a movie. I wanted to be on mylot as well and exercise so I used my exercise bike a my cell phone at the same time I was riding my exercise bike. Not the easiest thing to do but it killed two birds with two stones.
@inertia4 (27674)
You're right, don't worry what other people say about MyLot. This is an awesome site and I also love it here. I am also addicted to it. I do not spend the time you do here, thats because I have other sites I use to make money also. But I love the time I do spend here. MyLot Rocks!!!
I was thinking about trying other sites but,I love it here too much to do that.
@inertia4 (27674)
It don't hurt to try other sites or belong to other sites. I belong to many and I make money from them. But I do love MyLot. I spend time that I can spare here on MyLot. I try and get all my other sites done first and them come here.
@else22 (4319)
Wow!Only $1.45 in a day! This is 'only' for you!I can only dream of making that amount on Mylot in a day.Till now my best ever earnings here has been less than a half dollar even though I am also addictive to Mylot like you.I also like to participate in Mylot at my home and I keep mylotting until I have to go somewhere else for any urgent work.I don't have a laptop.In fact,I have yet to learn how to work on a laptop.My son has one and he has promised me to teach it.By the way,Mylot is a addiction in itself.Once you join it,you get addicted to it.Indeed an excellent site.Various topics,freedom to express yourself on each one of them and so many friends besides an unlimited opportunity to earn.Unparalleled.I appreciate your addiction to Mylot.
@else22 (4319)
Of course,but I don't have one.Even if I buy one then I would have to learn how to work on it.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Wow, $1.45, you must really live here. I don't think I have ever made that much.
I am here often lol
@jugsjugs (13045)
I love to get on here as well.I feel that it makes the day go by so fast when I am on here.I love to see what my friends are chatting about on here and it is great when there are lots of discussions being started up all the time.I miss it when I can not get on here.
I really understand how you feel. I am glad when I see my friends posting as well. I get tired of posting sometimes but get so bored.
Hee hee! The only person who knows I go to myLot is my hubby. No one even knows I make any online earnings . . . they'd probably have a laugh and a half if they knew how I made some extra money. Many people would say it's a waste of time . . . but for me it's very therapeutic and hey, my myLot friends have "wiser" things to say than a lot of my personal friends (isn't that a sad thing to say?). But it's true. Say, that's pretty good if you even make over $1.00 . . . in most days I am here I might make less the 50 cents at best.
I am so mad about not making more because if I were home I would have. I made payout already so I am fine. well today I will make payout.
@silverfox09 (4727)
I am easily becoming one of those people (addicted to MyLot) . I enjoy using the computer in the comfort of my own house also . And I wish I could make as much as you per day so good for you . Keep up the good work I am trying to get there in the future but I only have about three hours to put in a day .
Do what ever you cna and bid it good night. I missed today and it will be made up tomorrow.
@alberello (4755)
Well, like you, I believe to be a Mylot-addicted. So is that not a single day passes that I don t work on this great site! Of course, considering the fact that, unfortunately, I am still unemployed, this allows me to have more time available. I have to make my compliments in one day if you have earned $ 1.45. I, for all the effort that I put, I can at most earn 20 cents a day! Consider that I have no referrals.
I only have one referral and this 145 is not with that included.
It seems you are an active member in this site, I can't even imagine myself making this ammount in a day! I would earn just a few coins, as a penny, may be 0.5 using all my power and being creative and this type of crap hah.when I'm here, I usually be alone with nothing around me , distracting me. Its the only way I can focus my mind and my poor english. You know, sometimes it's would be difficult to find the concentration to do something good. Have a good day!
Your english is good enough to mylot so let nothing stop you..
WOW 1.45 in one day is alot to most people but i guess not to you. The most i ever made on here in one day was 70 cents and i thought that was good, but then again im not addicted to this site. Right now i work full time and stay pretty busy with doing that and of course buying a house right now has me pretty busy and i have been looking at hosues for over a month now and nothing has impressed me and today im going to look at more houses when i get off work and so im usually pretty busy and dont have time to even be on mylot. Im at work now with a lot of work in front of me to do and i have two hours to get it done till i leave. I try to get the most mylot time in when im at work by myself and its quiet. If i make 20 cents a day right now on here im pretty happy even knowing im not going to maket he payout. I just want to get money in my paypal account so i can buy christmas presents through ebay in novemeber and i do other sites that give me money too so im not worried about not having money in my account.
Mylot money goes to my paypal where I will save it up and pay on my furniture. I am buying chairs n a couch set.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Same here gbac, I don't owe anyone an explanation why I am addicted to mylot than spending or wasting my time with facebook- scanning pictures to post comment or like -whatever- I would rather spend my time mylotting and earn to utilize the essence of earning online (to pay my electric and internet bills)
I hear you loud and clear and I am so fed up with it today it stops.
hi gifts got to go to bed as I am also one really addic ted mylotter and I have to get up at 6 am. wah boo hoo. bu t any way I am back and so happy to be able to mylot again. hugs from hatley.
I will see you shortly it is after 5 right now. I have not slept
@ravisivan (14055)
Hatley aunty: You came online 9 hours ago. great,. I noticed it just 15 minutes back when I got a response from you. Hereafter whenever you abstain from mylot you should take permission from members or at least inform members about your computer being not ready etc. ok. aunty. You see I might have enquired GSB also about you, am not sure.
@bm1b4by (83)
Wow, 1.45 is a lot for me, but I have only just started and I'm addicted too. Just stuff the funny looks and do what you want. If you said you had to go to work they would understand, well this is a little bit like work I feel :D
I'm a newbie here too, so I got the same reaction when I read it. Its true, this sites may be become so .addictive
well after today it will be my job,because being at people house does not pay me.
That is a decent ammount I think for you, because I see that you really active at mylot, in almost all discussion I see your id, giftsandbagscom :) I hope I can earn that much everyday at mylot.... Happy mylotting :)
You are going to do the best you can.. good luck.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Great. I haven't even made ??$ 1 a day. If you work at home, certainly more than $ 1.45, right?
I can make more than that if I wanted to.
People look at me funny when I refer to my online friends. You guys are all very real to me and I enjoy the contact. I earn money every day online but that is not the only reason I am here. And yes, I like my own place best of all.
I feel the same way you do and it feels really good too.
@litvillegas (1275)
wow,,$1.45 a day..I'm interested to know how did you do it?lol.. ..That's good job. I try to make discussion a day and responds to comment but I can't reach to that number..:(
@deazil (4556)
That's a tip I never heard before. Thank you!
How can i put a cute expression in my comment!I'm a newbie here.
@deazil (4556)
You can't until the number next to your name gets to 200. The you can really have fun!