I saw in the garbage can today..

Bj and I went to the trash room to toss out two boxes and I wanted to show her where we toss our trash at. boy,would you believe there were six big cans of bed bug spray in the recycle room. I was like oh my goodness in my head. I hope and pray that mess does not travel down though my radiators and come in here. The walls are sealed on the floor area so it would only be from the radiator.
@911Ricki (13602)
I have never had bugs such as bed bugs and I hope I never do. I could never imagine and I dont know how you get them. I heard just like fleas its hard to get rid of them when you get them.
You cna put a fabric softner sheet under your mattress and they will go away. I had them and never knew this about them.
hi Gifts hatley here just got bac k on the net. hurray. I hope too that you do not get bedbugs up your radiator.So you are all moved in,. I was off line two weeks so am really having to play catch up\ here. My son is on section 8 and he is moving into a one bedroom apt this coming weekend. This is giving him a real break as he pays only 30 percent of his monthly income so he has only 400 dollars a month to pay.rents here are about like in your New York. really so high.Yes I would sort of recoil to on heading all that bedbug spray but hopefully you will not have any in your own apartment. Are you all moved in and are things going well with you? hope so hugs from a hap py hatley as I am back on line. whee.
I hope you see the pictures of my place as well. good to see you back here. you missed a lot. get to responding now. good luck.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
yes that was shocking to see so many exposed cans of bed bugs. That seemed like someone there in the building has a great big bed bug problem,,, But maybe someone on another floor just exposedd them on your floor,,maybe they were used on another floor...Lets\ hope so...LOL
I am going to talk to management and ask if they can tak to the people and ask them to put down fabric softner sheets.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
was this one of your help suggestions????? lol
Oh no, I certainly hope that all of the walls, floors and ceilings in your apartment building are well sealed. I know that it is virtually impossible to get rid of bed bugs once you have them. In fact, I have even heard of cases where the only way that someone was able to get rid of bedbugs was to burn everything that the people had, even including the trailer or home that they lived in. If you are really concerned about it, check and see if your landlord would be willing to have an exterminator check out your unit.
I am not all that worried being I know what gets rid of them.
Bed bugs are hard to get rid of if you get them. I don't think spray will kill them all. They are smart and can smell that stuff and hide from it. You just spread your problem to everyone else. . I hope you don't get them Gifts.
I know how to get rid of them now so I am good.
I hope you don`t get bed bugs in your new home. I have heard that they are difficult to get rid of. I don`t know if you could put a sort of mesh in the radiators. Shouldn`t you investigate who put those cans there and ask them what`s their problem and if they solved it?
I am going to talk to the management about it because I don't want them.
hat is crazy!!! We do not live in the tidiest building in town, but two things we have never had to worry about in this building are roaches, or bed bugs. Sure hope it stays that way. The stupid little house flies are driving us nuts, but that's about it. A few sticky strips on the wall are keeping them under control.
I know how to get rid of them now. So,I will be getting me some softner sheets if they come tomy house.