Where are you my date partner?

Mathura, India
Where are you my date partner? I am here for more than one hour on this spot and waiting you and you are not here? I am missing you since long. What is your feelings when you are in the situation like this?
@jenny1015 (13389)
The apprehension kills me! I hate having to wait too long and can't receive any messages to confirm what has happened to him.
• Mathura, India
Having to wait too long is a matter to hate. But if you are compelled to wait for few moments, it is another way to enjoy. Actually you will not enjoy at the same time. If you recall the moments of waiting after some time, experience the feelings. Do you have such a story?
@jenny1015 (13389)
I always come early during meetings, get together or dates. I just let time pass by and wait till someone shows up. I rarely walk out.
The problem is not with how long you have waited, but how long i waited for you to show up after out date time. I think you should have enough respect for me to be on time. I have decided i will only wait 10 minutes for anyone for anything,my time is more valuable than to sit and wait for some one who has no respect for me. i will move on and find a person who respects me and our time together. You should always strive to be on time, and if you cant be you should find some way to notify me, if you do then i will wait. thanks for taking time to read this.
• Mathura, India
Sir, I can wait for more than that because I fix a date for outstation with my spouse only. I am hard lover.
• Mathura, India
Sir, I also like to respect time. but it is also true that I am for her and she is for me.
I would have left long time ago. Idon't like waiting on anyone for any reason unless your hurt. I would make other dates when they are on time..
• Mathura, India
It means you did not joy the moments of waiting. The joy in these moment is different. Some people do say that they do not like it but still they enjoy the moments.
@surekharathi (14134)
I will call my date partner and say came immediate otherwise I am going because waiting is not like. If my dating partner will my husband then I annoyed on him ohhh why are so late now I dont want to talk with you but after some time talk politely okkk at least you came thats important leave any other thing hehehe....
• Mathura, India
It means that you will use all the weapon that a lady has. But suppose your husband is waiting you, what he should do as per view? what the weapon are that he has for the occasion. As we are Indian so I can share with you, I my wife is late for few moments and we are not on a public place (I mean there is nobody surrounding) I shall go for a long kiss, the motive of it will be to express my aggression. On the other hand if I am late I shall go again for a long kiss, the motive of it will be to receive her aggression. Did you enjoyed such a moment with your husband?