I have so much to do before I 'kick the bucket'

After my dream of covering Alalska, I am done with travel. I want to see a state-of-the-art senior home on the basis of what I consider an ideal senior home. I want to write a book on my experiences and last but not the least I want to get all my family together which is now scattered here, there and everywhere. It is no doubt a tall order but nothing like living on hopes. What say?
@Fulltank (2896)
I think you alone can fill your own bucket. No one else can. As long as you fell that your bucket is still half full, then nothing can stop you of doing whatever you want just to fill it. I too had long way to do before I can really say that my bucket is full. For now, I'll fill it one task at a time.
@vandana7 (64853)
Poor bucket..it gets kicked even though it has an handle to be lifted. Seriously, good idea. You could share the information about senior homes with me. I might find one that suits me and I can afford amongst them may be? You get to do the searching job, I get to finalize..
The bucket will be kicked only once when the time comes! Senior homes will soon be a way for seniors including Indians. I have yet to come across one that meets with the parameters that I have in mind. I did create a page covering all the points and in fact got a builder who was interested in setting up such a project which did not work out for other reasons. I have not put that issue at rest yet and hoping someone somewhere will realise the need for such a state-of-the-art set up.
@pergammano (7755)
Ha! Ha! My Dear Friend...all of the impossibles! The "Bucket of Gold" at the end of the RAINBOW! Catch a Falling Star! A cure for the Common Cold! Just get a handle on all those intangibles! Might was well WISH big..you just never know!
I may as well remind you that tenacity is my middle name. I don't give up that easily. I hope I still have time to kick the bucket!
Or for me, still have a bucket to kick!!! You are FAR TOO funny..my dear, I just can't wait to have a snowball fight with you!
That sounds interesting. Anything to feel snow!
@JenInTN (27565)
Oh..I have a ton of stuff that I want to do. My bucket list is very long and it seems I will never have the time to do it all. I am working on the degree that I want to have and I think that after I get that, I am going to try and travel a bit more. I have always said that when my children were grown that I was going to sell everything, buy an RV, and take off...lol. I don't know if it will be quite that extreme but who knows? I might try to do some world travel too. I want to be a published writer too. I am not sure if it would be a book about me though. I'm a fairly private person and sometimes I feel like I have lived a hundred lives.