My face feels terrible

I broke out from something and I don't know what. my face feel like it could grate cheese. the bumps are so tiny and sharp like tiny knives. I can't explain it better than this. I put some of adrian's medicated lotion on it and it feels better. after the burning stopped. The appointment is so far away to see the skin doctor too. But,I will have to figure something out with this and the white patches my face is not doing well. good thing lotion kind of hides the spots.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
wow, I did't see any of that yesterday, are you alright,,,how does lotion hide spots..I did see the dry spots but nothing that looked sharps knives points... Hope you can get that taken care of soon...
I suggest getting Eucerin or Aveno lotion and putting it on your face. Its not the cheapest stuff out there but i would put it on in the morning and before bed. Try a mosturizer lotion from ones of those brands and see if that helps out at all. I would also maybe try a scrub face wash while in the shower and it might break away some of the bad skin on your face even it it does burn. I would put on the lotion right away when iget out of the shower. Usually when i wash my face with face wash it will burn so i put lotion on it after washing it and it usually helps but takes a while for the redness to go away of course.
To must have some kind of skin infection where the hair follicles stand up. I'd see the doc as soon as possible. Don't scratch!
Oh, that's bad. I hope you can see a doctor as soon as possible. That will help a lot. I hope your problem won't get worse. Happy myLotting!
@riyauro (6428)
Hi, I can picture what you are trying to say and it must be hurting you. I have solution maybe you would like top try. Steam your face for at least 5 minutes and let the skin go soft. Then take sugar in your hand and add a drop of face wash. Gently rub the sugar on your face. It will remove the bumps and whatever is inside, making your skin soft and supple. thanks for sharing, have a wonderful day.