i just feel frustrated as I keep losing on this game

@hotsummer (10449)
i am playing this online game against another person online. i don't know that person who is my opponent. i am just frustrated the fact that i have been playing this game quite long enough and still i have not been able to developed my skills yet. so i am trying to play more games now. but i am not sure that effort would improve my skills or how long would it take for me to improve my skills.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
lol, I must be missing someting and for that I apologize.. .First of all you said its an online game...are there any rewards for winning this game...money or anything else that had an impact to your life in a positive way??? I play lots of games on line, but I always play reaizing its just a game and win or lose, I can still sleep at night.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!
@hotsummer (10449)
no rewards at all or no prize for playing the game.
Some games do have positive benefits, including improving cognitive function. However, it doesn't sound as though this particular game has any actual benefits to it--that it is merely a diversion. It's just a game. Games are supposed to be fun, relaxing--not a chore. Think about all the time that you are spending on this mere diversion and think of all the things that you could be doing instead--things that would actually have a real, positive impact upon your life. While games can be fun and relaxing, they should never be allowed to take over one's life.
Winning the games is all about luck and skills. I think luck is the major factor which makes you to loose the game. Anyway keep trying you will surely achieve. All the best.
@Paper_Doll (2375)
I also feel the same thing when I am playing tower games and still have 2 levels to finish it but I always end being the loser. I would usually save my game so that I do not have to repeat from the beginning because it's really frustrating. Practice makes perfect. I always watch young man playing tekken in an arcade inside a mall because I want to know how to play it. My husband always get frustrated when he lose that game to someone. So I wanted to be very good at it so that when someone defeated my husband, I can take revenge (seriously LOL)
Oh how I hate losing and getting frustrated. So I just don't play games that I know I won't be able to win.
@sjvg1976 (18405)
May be that opponent is much better than you.You need little more practice to defeat him/her.I don't play online games I know I don't play them well and get defeated with any of the person who knows to play them.
can you find the game else where so you can practice your game skills. I like playing pop it and that requires one player and so good eyes.
@nijolechu (1845)
It really is tough to improve your skills at a certain game. It really does take me a long time to get the hang of a game. I remember where I used to play computer online games to get some money for it. It took me a while to get the hang of the online game with the reflexes or to get better with game play against other peoples.
It depends on our reflexes, you can get the techniques in time. Just enjoy playing the games.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I also remember when I used to play tic tac toe in fb. But as of now I don't play an online game with an opponent. I sometimes play dungeons and treasure and it is a very exciting game.
@silverfox09 (4727)
What game are you playing ? it sound interesting , I have never played any online game against another person . I think games are more interested with challenge whenever you master it , you may not have so much fun with it . No one will really know how long its going to take you to develop your skill and maybe you will not be able to beat anyone any time soon .
@echoforever (5192)
Well don't become to addicted by it. Where as games are fun they can be frustrating. I would suggest keep trying but not at expense of importance. It is just a game. If you're still having fun then you should play and get better in time.
which online game is it? As soon as I start getting annoyed with a game because I cant do it I always do something else imstead, as soon as you start getting frustrated you just end up doing worse.
@riyauro (6428)
hotsummer I was just playing Big Money and I played after long time. I always win it.. There are other players online and when I see my points, its mostly the highest among all other 5 players. I think you should know the tricks of the games. yeah you can try out some new ones. happy gaming to you.