I'm getting the rabbit treats

@911Ricki (13602)
I had emailed the company as the bag had said they had a free sample of rabbit treats, my bag didnt. I simple explained and got an email today, and I just replied. They are sending me a bag of free rabbit treats and apologized. I love this company, I wasnt planning on switching as Marco will only eat this brand, but shows how good they are and stick to their brand and name.
The reason that most of the companies are so good to their customers is because of the fact that they really don't know whether or not you are going to be leaving their company as a customer. Thus, they will make sure that their customers are treated right when they have a complaint. Now, I wouldn't be surprised at all if when you get the treats in the mail that they also come with a few high value coupons for their products.
@911Ricki (13602)
Yes, I agree completely I could say I wont leave but if I found a better company. Especially with hard time on everyone part they need all the business they can get.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
Glad to hear it and you may even find a free coupon in there as well! That would be nice. Hopefully it comes soon. I know when I've had to contact a company it took about a week to get to me, that's even faster then some packages ya know.
@911Ricki (13602)
I was happy with how they handled it, Ive had issues with other companies and they ignored me so I simple dont buy their products. I would love a free coupon save me a lot of money. I think this package is coming from Mississsauga so it may even be here tomorrow.