Do you think myLot referrals are more active than PTC referrals or not?

I have been semi active in PTC and I am more active now with Mylot than with PTC. The thing is that I find mylot more easy to earn with more guarantee that you will get paid as compared to PTC. The thing is I have gained about 20 referrals already in mylot and I find that some of my referrals would be active for a few days or weeks and then suddenly they stop becoming active, leaving me with a feeling that it's difficult to find consistently active referrals in mylot. Well I find that same reality true with PTC sites that I am a member of. Now comparing these two in terms of referral activity, which site do you think have more active referrals if for example you were able to get 100 referrals on both of them?
No responses
@Fulltank (2896)
I think they are the same, referrals are only there for a few moment and in an instant, there gone. My experience of this is the same as you and not so lucky as the others. I've got this more than 60 referrals (on the other site) and only one of them are active for a few months. Then, just a few days ago, I discovered that he suddenly stopped. Maybe he had find a new site where he can venture off. In another site, I had accumulated over thirty referral, but no one is active. They simply register and that's it. To end up, I've learned that even through referral creates more money for us, its better not to depend on them too much. If you want to create more income, then do the harder work. But of course, others are much luckier than us....
I'm sorry to hear about that, but I think you have real talent referring 60 people. I am actually amazed the top referrers in mylot had more than 8,000 referrals. I wonder how many of those are active ( my guess is less than 300, but I may be wrong ). Anyway, I think in most cases hard work is really necessary as the saying goes "what you sow is what you reap".