Lost friends

@deodavid (4150)
A lot about friend talk today huh, Well i was thinking of the people that had been a part of our lives and isn't it just amazing how many they were friends acquaintances and family but what happens when you part ways and what happens now to the friendship well i think they maybe lost but the friendship still remains there forever hope that goes for everybody.
I have a lot of friends but I no longer see all of them now. You are definitely right. Even if they are not ariund, our friendships are still alive and worth reminiscing. Someday, we'll see them again. They will remain our friends forever. Happy myLotting!
@deodavid (4150)
Hey angel, You said it very well angel, I believe that when the right time comes that we will get that chance to be with our friends and that we will enjoy there company once more like you said and definitely it will be the time of our lives right. Take care now.