shopping by name or quality

Some people buy clothes with signature such as Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Versace, DKNY, Prada, Calvin Klein, Fila, Adidas, FUBU, Benetton, Converse, Club Monaco, etc. Some people buy clothes by looking at their qualities. They buy cheap but good clothes. All of us maybe want to buy designer clothings but due to our current situations, we should be wise enough to spend every single cent we have. We all know that money is hard to earn. Happy myLotting everyone.
@Daisy_22 (1230)
A good shopper is expected to look at the quality more than the brand as for my opinion is concern.The durability of a thing is much more important than it's name because I can't or keep chaniging things very often for insufficient financial budget.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. Durability is essential for us. Even though I like buying branded ones, I just prefer buying some clothings which have good qualities so that I can save money. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@mermaidivy (15417)
I like to shop but I don't shop by designer brand name; I like to shop for good quality and find clreances for good dollars.
It's good to be practical. In our country, there are many second hand shops nowadays. We can buy branded clothes that are second hand. Some of them still look unused. I prefer buying those. They are already cheaper and they still have good qualities. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@prashu228 (20527)
hi, For me quality matters the most, if quality is good, its worth of every penny we Spent on it, i don't see if they are branded or not, our forefathers used to wear good clothes, even though they don't have these brands available those days.
Oh, yes. I agree with you. Quality is very important. I guess some are not branded but they still have good qualities. We just have to choose properly. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
I buy branded clothes from tj max on clearance sale. I like to buy otherclothes because they are so cute.I don't really follow thetrends so that is good too. It is all about saving money for me.
Yes, I have to save money too like you. I don't care if I buy cheap ones. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@riyauro (6431)
Yeah you are right , i want to buy branded clothes but i can't afford it at the moment. The day i have enough I will surely buy some good clothes for myself. At the moment I am just buying clothes that are cheap and good. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
Yes, I guess it's okay to buy some cheap clothes. At least, you can buy many compared to buying a branded one. I also can't afford branded clothes nowadays. I'm glad that when I was a student, I already had the chance of buying some branded clothings. LOL. I have to be practical now. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.