I have to go for prayer to god

Mathura, India
I am going to my native place for three days. My elder brother was suffering from major heart problem. His damaged valves were replaced through a major and complicated operation at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), at New Delhi INDIA. My father promised to organize a prayer to god when my brother is alright. God blessed the day. We are going for prayer along-with my family. There is no Internet facility at my village so I shall remain untouched with you all mylotters. I shall miss you all. After returning back I join you. Have a good day and take care.
hi kishore, Sad to know this hope your brother will be fine soon Will include him in our prayers Have a safe journey back home happy mylotting
@jaiho2009 (39019)
sweets for me when he returns mylotting
• Mathura, India
THanks for wishing good. Brother is alright and returning to be normal day by day. I am just returning within three days. Till than C.U. and take care.
@ravisivan (14055)
kishore: I wish your elder brother recovers fully from ailment. You come back and participate in mylot.
@ravisivan (14055)
how old is your brother? what type of problems was he experiencing on account of heart? pl. come and reply afterwards. no hurry.
• Mathura, India
I shall go in the morning, at that time I shall be with you. My brother is 48 Y old. His valve was harden and diameter become less than that is required. We went to OPD of AIIMS. After having date of 14 months we got him operated in the Month of April this month. Learned doctor Dr V. Devagourou operated him. It was a successful operation. He is now Okay and can do little work (very little) other than a fixed schedule including physiotherapy and yoga. But he is not advised to remain on the bed continuously.
@ravisivan (14055)
Thanks kishore for giving immediate information. I wish your brother speedy recovery from his operation allied issues.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
hello kish, Sorry to hear about your brother's condition. But with GOD's help and mercy there is always a good reason for everything. I am glad that your family will be holding a prayer for him and count your mylot family as well
• Mathura, India
Thanks for wishing us good wishes. Now we have no reason to worry because he is now perfectly OK. During prayer we read Sri Ram Charit Manas (Holy Text regarding lord Rama) in musical way. It shall continue for 24 hours without having any break. CU next time. Really I shall miss you.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
I know prayers can do miracles. I have it proven many times in my life. See you and sure I will miss you too
• Mathura, India
Madam, I have returned after a call of my father for the prayer. It was glorious. We took lunch along with so many people in the village. It was completed by about 7 p.m yesterday. I returned back at about 12 pm today. After taking rest I am again back with you. Really I missed you a lot for long.
@myl999 (2093)
My good wishes and prayer with you and your brother will be fit and fine as he was before this operation.May got give him all the blessings and a long happy life.
• Mathura, India
I have returned back to join you after a call from my father for making a prayer. Really I missed you.