He said "Mommy i was not afraid of the lightning"

@jazel_juan (15767)
This morning when my 5 year old son, Juanzen, woke up. He then said to me with all smiles.. he said: mommy i was not afraid of the lightning! That was what i got worried last night as me and hubby were out and it was raining so hard that my kids might be scared of the lightning! but i am sooo glad he was not and the funniest part was that, he told me, the lightning was cool as it was Boboiboi's POWER! It was out last night! lol. See, Boboiboi is a cartoon show which he watches together with his siblings.. its is aired on Disney Channel Asia and the cartoon was about a little boy superhero and his power was that of a lightning. He was soo amazed but the lightning last night and he was not scared as what was in his mind was a super hero. I find it cool too.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Oh, there goes the brave little one I admire him for being so brave at an early age. We know that kids are afraid of lightning and your son is shows a great courage
@jazel_juan (15767)
Oh yes i am glad he is that brave as somehow it makes me feel good too that somehow i did something good for him to turn out that way. ps. i love your avatar with your kids.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
that's my daughter- above, me at the middle and bhabycatch below
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Well he is really growing now, braver and started to realizing things around him now. Great thing that he was not afraid to lightning due to cartoon that he have been watched.At least now, he can stay calm when there is lightning but always stay inside the house when it strikes.
@jazel_juan (15767)
the cartoons did him good and i am grateful for it!
@flapiz (7230)
Well that means that baby boy is starting to grow up. I think it's kinda cute how kids reason these days. Soon you will be sending him off to elementary, then eventually high school, and so on.
@jazel_juan (15767)
oh yes he is in kindergarten two now and he is a bit excited to be in grade 1 next year..
@thesids (22351)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Boboiboi what about Doremon then? My nephew has ordered me to get him one on his birthday kids always are great when they do these innocent acts.
Sometimes, cartoons help a lot he he. I once read a story about this little girl on her way home from school alone. Suddenly, there was a lightning storm, but the girl did not get scared (the story didn't mention anything about staying safe in lightning storms, by the way lol). Every time the lightning flashed, she would flash her most winning smile. Once she was home, her mom asked her if she ever got scared of the lightning. The girl replied, "No. God was taking pictures of me and so I gave my best smile."