A simple conversation has help my relationship..

You all know about my past situation with adrain adn his nasty mouth. well,I don't know what happened recently to cause this but he changed. he has always treated me very well. hewould do anything for me.so,after almost giving up we decided to take a drive. we parked in a supermarket where no one was at. we got out and we talked a lot. he listened to everything I said about wanting to leave him for it. then he told me how he felt about me and I almost cried like a baby. he has been doing so well and I can see he is trying. but I am still concerned with him because,something changed him and I did not hear anything about it. when we went to the funeral the same time we were down therehe lost his job. I think he is holding in a lot of stress. but,that gives him no right to talk bad to me. but,I think I need to ask him what changed over the last few months. we are doing well and I am getting rid of that old mess. if he were to cheat I could not forgive him. i think for this I cna at least work on my relationship. I love the man with all my heart and soul.
well congratulation for you you can build again your relationship with him.yes you are right you need to discuss with him heart to heart about your relationship and anything.there is no need to keep a secret if he really loves you.and if you talked to him heart to heart he will answer anything of your question.good luck for your relationship with him
Well I thank you for this and hope you enjoy posting tonight. take care.
I know what Adrian is going through losing a parent because randy lost his mom two months before we got married back in 2007, however his yelling at you and treating youy badly is not acceptable. I am glad that you and him had a long talk and are trying to work things out. I know it is stressful losing a job and struggling to find out where money is going to come from. He needs to find something he can do to eliverate the stress.
I never lost anyone close to me and hope for a long time i never will. he is suffering and I am understanding all this. but,under no sky will I ever let him treat me likethat again. I am speaking up for myself from now on. thanks so much and i hope you get a place to live soon. take care.
There is absolutely no excuse for the way he was behaving. I understand that people have stress in their lives, but that does not give them the excuse to behave as you have described. I don't blame you for wanting to leave him! I am glad that you two talked, but you need to make it known to him that you will never ever put up with his nasty mouth again!
I told him that and more even about how he talks bad about my child. he was very understadning and I made it clear that I can live without him in my life. at one time I could not see me without him.but,after all this I wanted to just leave him.. Thanks so much.
I've always thought that being able to really talk to your partner is something that is a very important part of a relationship. You see, I don't think that you are able to have a relationship with someone if you are not able to talk to that person. So, yes, there are still going to be struggles in your relationship, but it is not something that can't be worked out when you do have open lines of communication. I understand what you are saying with the cheating thing, but I honestly don't think that is what is going on here, instead, I think that the reason that he is being the way that he is has to do with all of the stress that he has been through in his life.
Sometimes just talking things out is all you need to make things better. My boyfriend used to get really stressed out and he would take it out on me when I had done nothing wrong. I don't tolerate that kind of mess and I asked him what was wrong because it's not like him to treat me that way. He told me he was stressed and I didn't get mad, I just told him he needs to tell me these things instead of keeping it all in. I think guys bottle up all their emotions and finally, they explode when it becomes too much for them to take anymore. They sometimes don't realize they do that to us and a simple conversation can help out a lot. I'm glad things are getting better with you and Adrian, just keep communicating with each other. Good luck!
@chum24 (569)
wow that's good simply conversation especially when both of you are in calm it will settle and brings more enjoy in life. in a relationship we can't avoid some stress in life and some trials that keeps our relationship to be strong. at least you overcome that situation. happy mylotting
I wasn't really expecting you could let Adrian go that easily. It's good that you are willing to give him a chance. My mother-in-law once told me that in relationship communication is really important. She said i shouldn't let the day pass by without discussing problems with my husband.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
I agree always is better to talk.
When it's good it's good and when it's bad it's really bad. I feel the man has lots I'd control and abusive issues and you kind of go along and when it's too much you stay away. Read your own discussions and you will see a definite pattern with your relationship.