Maple bacon - so delicious!!!!

@911Ricki (13602)
I bought a pack of maple bacon, I've been buying the regular bacon as the maple seemed a lot fattier. I bought a different brand, normally I buy schneiders, or maple leaf. This time I bought President Choice, which is sold at Zehrs. I couldnt eat the entire pound of bacon its just that good, I cut it up and coked it with steak, mushrooms, carrots, and peas. I am just taking out a few to make for my lunch for tomorrow for work.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I believe I've tried maple bacon before. I usually get I believe it's hickory smoked bacon and it's usually whatever the store brand is, that's what I get. I like bacon so much though so I don't usually get it as I know I will most likely eat way too much of it. Hope you enjoy it again for lunch.
@911Ricki (13602)
I use to get the store brand, until I got one that was way too salty. But I try not to buy it as I tend to eat it until its gone. I made 2 slices for my lunch mixed with steak, turkey, peas, and carrots. I am using the rest for breakfast tomorrow, and making bacon wrapped steaks and turkey to use up everything.
• Marion, Kansas
I buy bacon bits as I can add it to things and it is not so tempting to just eat it up. I get it pre cooked and put it on salads or in omelets or with a stir fry dish.I have not found any maple flavored bacon bits, though.
@echoforever (5192)
Sounds very delicious. I love bacon! Too bad it is so hard on the heart or so expensive because I would be eating it much more often than I do now. I bet it would be great as a blt sandwich.
@911Ricki (13602)
Guess, Im slwly killing myself . Lately Ive been eatting a lot of bacon, but Im trying to stop. But it is so expensive cost me almost $5.00 for this pack alone.
Dang $5.00 a pack is high! But bacon has always been more outrageous than most types of meats. Its always a treat for us when we get some!
OMG! Yes! I love maple bacon. I am not much of a bacon person, but if it is maple bacon, then yes, I will eat it. Also, you can put maple bacon with just about anything.
I almost forgot. Maple bacon cupcakes! My cousin made some of these about two months ago, and I was downing them. They were so good.
@ARIES1973 (9534)
• Legaspi, Philippines
That must be so delicious! I remember when I stayed for a few days in my Mom's house and I bought a pack of bacon for our breakfast. She said that is so expensive. Yes its true it is expensive so I want her to try it too. But honestly, I don't know about maple bacon.
@911Ricki (13602)
Maple bacon is very popular here in Canada. Its delicious, but again we were raised on maple syrup, and maple bacon. I want to try and make my own sometime, but again it costs just as much to buy the deli bacon and make it than the pack.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
Oh yum maple bacon. I saw it when I went to Canada and I thought it was pure brilliance! So delicious too, bacon is always good though. You can add bacon to anything to make it taste good
• Marion, Kansas
I like maple bacon and maple sausage, but I think I am the only one in my family that does. Sounds yummy.
@Raine38 (9029)
I love maple syrup bacon! I always bought a couple of packets every grocery day. But here in the Philippines, I buy the ones from Purefoods. If ever our groceries stock up on the brands you stated above, maybe I'll give them a try.