All the drunks were out last night

@911Ricki (13602)
I went to bed around 11pm just before, had a nice warm shower as I was cold. Just get me and the dogs into bed, when you hear people on the road screaming, and yelling. A bunch of teenagers were running up and down the street, screaming, falling over. Just annoying to me, so I didnt get to bed until after 1230am.
Really hate it when that happens. Especially when I'm all ready to hit dream world. Worst thing is, I couldn't do anything about the noise.
@koopharper (6284)
12:30 is doing pretty good. When the locals get drunk here unless we close the windows we can hear them all night. Last Canada celebration stopped just short of me having to get up and go to work. Grr.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I would have been calling the police if it was rowdy especially that late at night. Of course I'd have to stop myself from yelling out the door at them as they are drunk, no telling what they'd do. I'd be extrememely mad and calling the police though.
@kingparker (9698)
You should call the police department to take a look at it, because it was really bothersome. Some people might need to go to work early in the morning. There is a church across the street from our subdivision. On some occasion, a whole bunch of teenage kids gather together, screaming and yelling on something. We can hear it clearly.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I have some discussion about annoying bystanders here in my neighbors specially in the middle of the night. Just last night there were again drinking and laughing outside.
@Raine38 (9117)
Wow, that must have been a pure one and a half hours of agony for you. I can feel for you since I also live in a neighborhood with dorms fr students of a nearby university. Every other Saturday, there seems to be a party or two. Often times, it's under control and totally un disturbing. But there were those moments just like yours, like it isn't fun anymore.
@jillhill (37384)
I live close to a street too and when they are out late I get woke up..last night however my son came to get his daughter about 12:30 and we ended up visiting until about 1:30.....