Behind the wheel....

@Outcast (633)
If you are behind the wheel of a several thousand pound vehicle isn't it the right thing to do is pay attention to what you are doing? I was earlier hit by a woman on the phone behind the wheel of her car. She says it all happened so fast that she didnt know what happened. Then try to say I hit her and it was my fault. Pictures were taken and you can clearly see that she was on my side of the road. I mean I was sitting still at the stop sign. How could I run into her? Some people got some nerve. Just thank god my kids wasnt hurt by her careless actions.
@Raine38 (9117)
People who are in the wrong are so quick to put the blame to someone else just to save their sorry butts. Good thing you and your kids are safe, that's the important thing. As for the damages, you're right the evidences can just speak for themselves despite her false claims. I hope she learns her lesson now so she wouldn't put anybody else in danger.
@Outcast (633)
Yeah. Working at a correctional center I have learned that quickly. I do not know whatevert happened to people that will just admit theuy are in the wrong. But I doubt very seriously that she learned her lesson. But one thing is for sure she can't be driving that car for awhile.
@deazil (4556)
Another driver-on-the-phone accident. I am so sick of these people. Not too long ago I had to swerve to avoid a woman coming out of a gas station, on the phone and not even looking. Luckily there was no one in the left lane because that's where I ended up. I'm glad you and your kids didn't get hurt. It could have been a lot worse if your car was moving in traffic. I hope she at least gets fined for that.
I guess accidents happen unnoticed. Gladly, you are fine and so as your kids. We need to be careful at all times.