Are you using Face mask?

skincare - Are you also using face mask?
We all love to have a good and glowing skin. A lot of girls today love to apply the newest trend. And that's what they call face mask. According to a very famous advertisement. "Mask is an essential part of one's skincare routing and should not be missed. Masks help exfoliate dead skin cells and unclog pores so your toning, hydrating and protecting product work more effectively. Masks also helps stimulate blood circulation and leave your skin feeling smoother and softer." No wonder nowadays a lot of people love to use face mask. Are you also using Face mask?
@Paper_Doll (2376)
Facial Mask - A facial mask made in Switzerland formulated to help restore skin vitality, decrease fine lines and increase skin's elasticity. It comes in a reasonable sachet pack perfect for ladies who loves to travel.
I seldom use face mask. I have bought some months ago but haven't used them and totally forgot about them. I bought one since its packaging says that it can decrease fine lines and can increase skin elasticity. I personally choose that one since I am starting to have laugh lines. The other one is for moisturizing and whitening to make my skin look fairer and radiant looking. But really haven't use them so I can't tell if its effective. I use facial wash on my face, the one with activated carbon because it says that it can eliminate dirt on our skin and so far, I am liking it. I then apply moisturizer on my face after taking a bath, the one with spf 24 to avoid sun harmful effect on the skin. Thank you for reminding me I am going to try the facial mask I bought. God bless.
Thanks for sharing this picture paper_doll. Yeah, I guess you have to try the facial mask that you bought so you will know if it's effective.
I've tried one after we went swimming last month. My skin became darker and so I tried if this one is effective and so far, I don't see any effect at all. I think that this type of products should be use regularly to see its effect on our skin. But some products just don't work. I was actually taking capsules that promised to give you whiter skin in 14 days. I bought the capsules for 2500 pesos each bottle for two months. But so far, my skin color is the same. After telling this to a friend of mine, she said that if I wanted my skin to be fairer, I would go for gluta injenction, and not just use soap or take capsules. But I really haven't tried so far.
@512771751 (1096)
Many friends tell me that face mask is good and important for our face skin, but sometimes I am too lazy to make that. And I think our face skin will become better and better if we take good care of it.
Hi Yes, I agree! If we do some effort on our skin I'm pretty much sure we can achieve a healthy glowing skin. Sad to say, I'm also lazy sometimes..:( Thanks for dropping by Have a great day
@fantabulus (4005)
I not like mask I like natural face. But if I am going in party then use it.
Hi fantabulus I know few friends who are not interested in using face mask too. Well, that's ok as long as you are taking good care of your skin and do some natural treatment. Oh, so you like going to party!... Then face mask can help you that time.:) Thanks for sharing ^_^
@silverfox09 (4727)
I have used face mask but and it really does help exfoliate my skin , I dont normally wear make up so I dont need to used it more than once a week . I have seen people using it like every other day because they wear make up . It makes my face really smooth and I have no pimple and I drink a lot of water to help my skin staying clear.
Hi silverfox Good idea. Drinking a lot of water, eating vegetables and fruits help a lot. Thank you for sharing this idea. In my case I seldom wear make up.
Commercial face masks? I do, sometimes. Home made face masks? Yes and the best one for me is an egg white with aloe vera straight form my garden. It works, it's cheaper and it's too easy to prepare.
Hi toni Wow! great. A home made face mask is too easy and affordable. No need to buy commercial face masks at the store. Thanks for sharing this... Have a great day!