I cried two night over my child.

I really miss my daughter and all I want is to wrap my arms around her and tell her that I love her. Yesterday,she went to her cousins house who lives behind m mother. so we saw her from the window. I went to the window and she was like hi mommie with this sweet voice. I said you think no one wants to see you. then she said she would come over to the house. she went up stairs with my cousin and my nephew. she looked so pretty in that dress with her beautiful shape. she looks just like I did before i had her. well,today I called and spoke to her because I needed to tell her something. then I realized that was the first time I called her in one week straight. I could not control the tears that I shed over her. If anything were to happen to her I would never over come it. I will call her tomorrow and ask her to come over my house. I need to tell her how much I love and miss her and hope she is doing well. a mothers love is so powerful.
Oh. I only see my son every weekend. I also miss him a lot. It's different if we have them around. Our day is complete and we are really happy seeing them. They take our stress away. I hope your daughter will come home soon. Happy myLotting.
She does not live with me and I don't get to see her that often. We do live in the same town though.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I also experience the same thing whenever I am in my place of assignment. There are really times that I can not control myself to be emotional especially if it is about my children.
Ynd it is just something that we have to get over. She came over today and I never had a chance to talk to her my mouth hurts so bad. I had a tooth pulled and it feels bad under my jaw..
I can only imagine how much you miss your daughter. I think having her over a few times a week to see her would be very helpful for the both of you. Then you will know while she is with you she is safe. I hope she is doing well. I think its important you do tell her how much you love and miss her :)
My jaw hurt me so bad today I could not really open my mouth. this thing feels like he broke something. I know it's not broke but the pain is terrible.
As a mother, we all have the same feeling. All we want child to live with us. But in the real world, our dream didn't come true. For different reasons, our child has to live with our mother or mother in law for some time or relatives. We need to overcome the miss by calling everyday. Two weeks ago, my little daugter came back our hometown with my mother in law, i miss her very much, so i call her more than three times a day. Mother love is powerful.
How does a week go by without calling her? Or is she not reachable? I live with NY daughter. I couldn't let a day go by without telling get I love her.
@asliah (11148)
that is normal to a mother or to a parents once they child is not with them they will kiss their child,meaning that you really love your child and you don't like her to be apart with you,sometimes child also miss their parents.
Yes sharon do call her tomorrow and tell her you love her and come to your house and see you. It might be just what she is needing and who knows she might drop the loser for you. you are her mom and she has to know you love her, and because you do love her you are concerned for her well being. hop;e you h ave a nice warm talk with no friction,