i am looking for more reasons to like my playbook tablet

@hotsummer (10436)
since i am not that satisfied with my tablet, i am just looking for some reviews why it is better than other tablets. and so i have found some reasons. although i have to feel those positive sides of the playbook tablet. anyway, there is going new release update of the operating system of this playbook. so i am hoping that it would improve the web browsing experience as the web browsing experience is quite slow for me. i want it to be faster as like in Ipad web browsing experience. anyway, i have taken off the the plastic on the screen guard. i have forgotten that it is not part of the screen protector. so now my screen looks brighter and nicer although the bubbles are still there. and now i took off the case so that i can touch the tablet itself and feel its metal feel on the back of the tablet and it is much lighter without the case that i bought for the tablet.
Oh, so Ipad is better than the playbook tablet. Thanks for sharing. I only use desktop and my phone. I haven't decided yet if I need to buy an Ipad or other gadgets for I don't have time to use them. Maybe when I have a lot of free time that's the best time to buy one. Happy myLotting!
@hotsummer (10436)
i think that ipad gives better features and user experience.
@Raine38 (9117)
Me too, I was hoping to get a play book because I've been using a Blackberry for 3 years now, but my husband got me an iPad instead. He plans to get us both an iPhone as a spare phone because we are still both loving our Blackberry phones. I didn't know that the iPad is much better than the play book.
@hotsummer (10436)
i think that the ipad is more responsive than the playbook. but playbook would have an update on the Operating system. i don't know if that would make playbook more competitive with the ipad. i am still waiting for the update of the OS.
I was planning to get a playbook myself from the time it was rumored to be releases. Since i had a blackberry, it would have been convenient if i had a playbook since they said it was better and faster than iPad. But they were comparing that to the first generation ipad. Then apple released their second generation ipad and they did that way ahead of playbook! So I got myself an ipad and I never regretted getting one. Just glad I didn't fall for the playbook.
@hotsummer (10436)
that is great that you have the 2nd version of ipad. is that the same size as the first.
Nope. It's way thinner. It's the same size as the third generation.