I don't know what I should do about eating..

My jaw hurts adn to take this medication I ate a peach. it was very soft and I don't need to chew it. it just smoohes down with my toungue. bthe problem is adrain called to say we are going out later. that means I need to not eat because as it is I cna't eat a lot and he feels he is wasting his money. but,it is time for me to take some more pills. so,I need to have another peach. I called him to fnd out what he planned for us and got no answer. so now I am clueless about eating or not.
Eat your peach Gifts. He knows you can't eat much. If he doesn't want to waste his mony have him take you where you can bring your food home.
I will be going to eat it now because I really can't take this pain. thanks.
@911Ricki (13602)
If you go out cant you bring a baggy to bring it home. I dont usually eat all my food so I bring it home for later. I would eat just enough peach to take the pill then cut it up and put it in the fridge.
I will check to see if we have some bags. thanks
@winterose (39922)
I hope you ate your peach, Adrian has to learn that you can only eat what you can eat and if he doesn't like to spend money on you for dinner then just don't take you to dinner, this is crazy, being afraid to eat when you want to.
If your jaw hurts, you're probably not in the mood to go out. Why doesn't he just get his food to go and bring it home so you don't have to go out? Yah, I say eat your peach too . . . you should have something in your stomach before taking the medication anyway. Eat what you are comfortable eating.
• Marion, Kansas
Eat the peach. You need something in your stomach for the medicine. Then when you go out later he just has to let you go with what you can eat with your sore jaw.
@Canellita (12058)
Soups and smoothies are what you need. That way you don't have to worry about chewing anything. You also need to eat and take your pills and not worry about what his plans are. Why bother taking you out when you can't enjoy it? He isn't wasting his money, he is wasting your time!
@Angelpink (4023)
Be in soft diet until you are fully healed. Eat like oatmeal plus lots of soft fruits like a banana fruit and oranges. The more you eat plenty , the more fast is the healing activity.
hi gifts just do what you have to for yourselves. surely Adrian understands that after having teeth pulled , your mouth is sore and you need food that you don't have to chew for now. order something you love thats soft and does not require hard chewing.'do not go along to please him but order only what y ou can eat without pain,good luck and God Bless.