Daycare Workers encouraging toddlers to fight....

@trisha27 (3505)
Really???? That is just ridiculous, and crazy. If I had a child that was going to that daycare, omg I would be so upset. Some people are just crazy to even allow that. I mean come on people these are just toddlers and you're encouraging them to fight. Not any pinching they are encouraging them to hit them with their fist.
@tetris15 (541)
These people are crazy. I guess they find it entertaining to watch those toddlers fight. Oh my, it's just really sick. Why are these people at the daycare in the first place. Obviously, they don't know what they are doing there.
@trisha27 (3505)
Exactly...and I'm so glad they were fired and put in jail. They obviously were doing it for kicks if anything and that is not a laughing matter at all. This is so sad that these kids were being taught to be violent from a place such as this at such a young age as well.
That is absolutely crazy and ridiculous. This is why I have always had a problem with daycare's. I used to work at a few and the things that actually go on in them really scares me! I would NEVER put my children in one ever. I have seen more abuse in daycare's than anywhere else in my entire life. It is terrible! Having toddlers fighting and encouraging it is so crazy to me. It amazes me that they are teaching them this. That is not what the world needs, more violence! We should be teaching the children to work their arguments out by communicating NOT physically.
@trisha27 (3505)
I totally agree and this too scares me, I know when I have kids I think I will not be letting them go to daycare. I have heard to many things going on as well and this has definitely added the cherry on the top. I'm so glad that those people who were involved were fired as well as sent to jail for child endangerment.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
Oh my god. These people are not appropriate for the job. I kind of understand that if they don't interrupt every single fight until it gets really bad, because children need to learn at a young time to solve problems and that there are conflicts... but encouraging them... it's just sick.
@trisha27 (3505)
Yep I totally agree that it is sick. Letting them work out arguments yes, but telling them to go ahead and throw punches is just unreal and crazy. They all got fired and thrown in jail for child endangerment.