My mother is finished with her move..

She finally got her bedroom moved into the new place. I did not have to help today and that was nice. Adrian and I went over there and he likes her place as well. I am so happy this is all done with now. I cna focus on being with my man and fixing up my home..
I see you are glad to have your mom all moved into her new place. I see you can relax and worry about your house now and things going on there. I hope you can get more time for mylot and more time to focus on being with Adrian and oh yeah that tooth problem of yours needs something too so focus on getting something for your tooth so you can relax and not have the pain of it anymore. Well i guess you will find new discussions to wriet about now that your mom is all moved in. Cant wait to see what it is have a great night.
I need to figure something out soon because this pain is kicking my tail.
hi gifts I am glad your mom is all moved and that you helped her and she appreciated it.now its gifts time with her new home and with Adrain too., I bet your home is going to look really nice too with all the fixing you will be doing, my son just 'got into a one bedroom apt this weekend section 8 and the rents so low and he is so pleased to have a bachelor pad all his own. i am so glad for him too.
Is he too far from you to where you could visit with him sometimes?
@911Ricki (13602)
Good to here she has everything moved, and set up. I couldnt imagine moving so much, I hate packing and unpackin I did enough of it while in college. When I move now I hope to move as least as possible.
Also u want to move some where you can stay for a long time so you don't have to pack and move again..
haha so now adrian goes to the apartment once the work of moving everything is done ;-p Glad to hear all the moving is done so now your mother and you can relax at her new place instead of being tired and sore. How come she moved to a new place anyway?
She had a two bedroom and the buildinbg gave my sister her own place so my mother had to down size to a one bedroom.
Hi friend, good to hear that your mother find a new house for her self and you helped her to move the things. Hope your mother will enjoy a lot with her new place
@winterose (39918)
well that is a relief, my moving stress is not over yet, I move only on the first, but it is 10 days away.
Well, I'm glad the move is all done. I know that moving can be stressful. Fortunately I have not moved in 10 years. I've been in this apartment since 2002, and the location is great, so I plan on staying put.