I could not talk with my daughter today.

she came to take me to get some medication and walk me to the store adn my house. I culd not really talk to her because of the pain. but,we walked together and she held my side and made me feel loved. then she carried the shopping bags and walked me back t my house and then back to adrains house. She was happy to see the pills start to work because when I came down stairs my face was not happy. I will see her again friday when she comes to pick up something at my house.
Hope you will feel better.
Thanks so much..
@bunnybon7 (37162)
• Holiday, Florida
this is when we realise what a wonderful thing to have a daughter. theres times we feel bad about things they do but times when we are so loving them for being our closest female friend and helper. i dont think id survive if something happened to mine and often wonder how she will when im gone.
I know how you feel I feel the very same way. I just hope one day we can forgive and forget all of what happened this year..
@luxlyangels (1286)
Sounds lovely, you and your daughter walking and all. Anyways so sorry about your pain,you really should get some medication for that
Yes it was very nice and I just wish for more of them..
@xixiAtom (69)
• Dalian, China
hi~ a daughter is the one who is closest to a mother's heart. you have a good girl , you are not alone, and you should not close your heart to others, just enjoy every day in the sun, we can love and be loved and give each other a big smile at least. best wishes~
That is so nice to read and I am happy to meet you. I do hope you like mylot and stay for a long time.
@911Ricki (13602)
Its good, she is helping you out. Maybe, she is finally growing up, and taking responsibility.
She is also looking for a job and about to go to school. I hope she gets in as well..
hji gifts wow that tooth pulling really has made you so miserable.,but I am sure your daughter realized that and was sweet in helping you ,that is encouraging in itself.so maybe she is starting to grow up and mature a bit, and realize the deep love you have for her.