New haircut makes you feel like a new person

Scissors - Black scissors clipart
I got my hair re-layered today but I still felt like I needed a change so I decided to go with bangs. I haven't had straight across bangs since I was 12 years old! I definitely like it, it's different and cute. I like it so much I changed my avatar here on MyLot to a pic of my new hair. It's funny how the smallest things like getting a new hairstyle, putting on makeup, painting your fingernails, a new shirt, etc, can make you feel refreshed and feel good about yourself. :)
@thanks1961 (7049)
So, when are you going to upload the new styled snaps? Also load some more new clis in your photo areas so that all can see how nice it can be. hahahah
My current picture is the new one, actually.
It looks perfect on you. I'm someone who changes my hairstyle every six months. I get bored easily and I always want a new look. I like having bangs, they make you look younger. Your bangs are cute indeed.
Thanks for the compliment. I am like you in that I change my look often. I do my hair different, cut it something dramatic and dye it every few months to something new. I also change up my wardrobe as much as possible. I get bored too and just like to try new things.
I actually just hacked off my hair the other day. I had been growing mine out for the past two years because I wanted to donate my hair to locks of love. I wanted to just get ten inches off of my hair, but they actually ended up taking about fifteen inches off of my hair. It is a lot more than I wanted to have cut off of my hair, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. You are right though, there is something about getting a new hairdo that really will make you feel a lot better. And, if you get something that you really don't like, it will grow back eventually.
Hello my friend LovelyxOdd Ji, Well, our side ladies do not have Hair-cut as per their will and pleasures, ity is customary, niether I ever had after my ritual when total hairs were removed after my birth may at 7 yrs or so, nor my daughter, who is 37 yr had, though She ows her own beauty parlour. In fact, i always think why we pose ourselves to attarct some one, are we so bad in our look. May God bless You and have a great time
@dpk262006 (54731)
Hi! It is true that sometimes evidently looking small things gives us more happiness than what we expext. It happens with me too. Hope your new hair style makes you look more attractive and it fetches you more compliments than ever. Keep enjoying.
@Jshean20 (14374)
Not only can a new haircut make you feel like a new person inside but it can also change your appearance completely and bring out your facial features in a new light. I haven't been too brave to get anything drastic done to my hair but I find that even a trim or putting in more layers makes a big difference.
yes. when I got a different hairstyle, I feel more confident and as if everyone staring at me. I feel like a celebrity haha...
I couldn't agree more! I just tinted my hair a dark red, but I want to go to the salon soon and lighten it up to a bolder red and I am excited about doing so. I also want to get my hair even layered into more a cleopatra style cut instead of the chinese bob that I have now! But, I wholeheartedly agree... nice hair does make you feel great about yourself! (especially as a female lol) Have a nice night!
@shylade (3138)
Nice haircut. Months ago, I also had a haircut with bangs but then my hair grows and I forget about the bangs. I am thinking of changing my hairstyle but since I should always be on the go, I prefer to just tie it back everyday. The problem is my hair is having a body already so I am thinking to have a treatment to make it straight. So I am waiting for it to grow a little longer. I want to have a straight long hair this time. You are right, just having a new hairdo can create a different feeling for us.
I find that anytime I am going through something big in my life, I always want to get a haircut. It's a kind of reinvention of sorts. When I was going through a divorce, it actually made me feel better to cut all my hair and just be this "new" person. Out with the old, in with the new!
@Iriene88 (5352)
Yes, you are absolutely right. I always felt a new 'me' when I had a new hair cut or hairstyle. Whenever I felt down, bored or planning to get a new job, I will go to the hair saloon for a new hair do. Buy new clothes, new shoes and I REALLY felt new with refreshing ideas, energise and ready for a new beginning, or to start afresh, to open a new chapter in life. They really make me feel good!
@bostonphil (4391)
Agreed that a new haircut makes you feel great but it also might make you look like a new person. A haircut can do so much for someone. The right haircut can make a person look prettier and younger. it can make you feel happier as well as prettier. And feeling happier and prettier is a great feeling. It gives you more energy and life. I just had a pedicure and that is something that can also make you feel good. My feet sure look good. They look better than before i went to the nail salon. And tomorrow, I have a Swedish Massage booked. I do not know if it will make me look better but I know that it will make me feel better. I just bet it might make me feel like a new person, at least for a while.
Yea thats true i know the feeling. I actually cut my own hair i been doing so for years now. Everytime ive tried a new haircut i felt different, I always used to give myself just ceasar haircuts then i changed it up to fades and tape ups and i was excited about it, So i can definitely relate to this.
@savypat (20248)
Even at my age, I love a new doo. You would think that over the years I would feel less and less concerned with my looks and I do most of the time. But it's a great day when I get to dress up in something new, get my hair and nails done, or even just go shopping for something new to wear.
@hotsummer (10308)
yes it is nice style indeed. I don't actually changed style at all .
Yeah, an awkward moment when you don't like you haircut after cutting it.
@leeloo (1494)
• Portugal
The new hair suits you, it looks great. I agree with how changing ones haircut can feel like a total change, a few months back I did a really radical cut, above my shoulders, I haven't had such short hair since my early teens, and though I liked it I am growing it out again, I still prefer seeing slightly longer hair, though that is the thing with hair, cut it short now, few months from now it is long again. Grow it out, put in bangs, shape it, layer it cut it straight, change it's colour. It is a wonderful way to change looks and fun too.
@djalex14 (195)
You are verry cute with this haircut.I know someone who was bold sometime and after a couple of months he was with long hair .. He was so funny.I laugh so hard...and after everybody had laugh about his hair he was bold again.
I got my son a new hair cut yesterday and he looks lie a whole new kid. He already looks older than he is now he looks even older. I need to get my hair cut. I usually cut my own but I messed up on my layers and I really need to get it redone so it looks right. And because I don't get my hair cut at a regular place with a regular stylist I'm a bit nervous about it.
Sometimes, I think that a new haircut can make you feel like a new person, but that isn't always the case. Sometimes, the haircut may not be what you wanted it to be. When I was in middle school, I was 13 years-old, and I got a new haircut, but it was a bad idea for me because my hair was too puffy. It wasn't what I expected. I didn't have the right kind of styling stuff to tame it, and so I didn't feel great about it the whole year. I was glad when I got to high school because it grew out by then and it didn't look quite as bad.