arranged their study tables and will be decorating it these days

@jazel_juan (15767)
Yesterday as i had some spare time more.. i arranged some fixtures in the house and arranged my kid's study table. I also went to a near supply store, got her new pen holders with a little flower in it..and then got them new pencils..erasers and all colorful stuff for the table. I did quite enjoy myself doing it lol.. I got these cute little erasers that has little queer faces in it! P6.00 only for 4 erasers! I also got some pencils and little trinkets for 10.00 only! and my kids were hyped when they saw what i got for their tables! I promised them to decorate it more so they will love to study in it more.
@Shellyann36 (11257)
That is a nice idea. Making it more appealing will assure that they study more. I have all boys so I miss out on buying the girly stuff. (I do have nieces that I try to spoil as often as I can though).
@jazel_juan (15767)
I do honestly find it hard to buy stuff for boys as i could only think of cars lol unlike with girls there are so many.. like ribbons, pink stuff, fluffy things.. lol
Buy "monsters" or superheroes for your boy.
@jazel_juan (15767)
oh yes i might go and look for monsters and superhero designs..
It is much more fun to study if the area is fun and pretty. You do really well with your kids. Is it time for school to start there or is it in session already.
@jazel_juan (15767)
it is already in session since June, it was just now that i thought of redecorating their tables..
hi jazel, For sure they will be inspired studying because of this Mom also like that she will buy stuff so we will be inspired to study happy mylotting
@jazel_juan (15767)
i hope my kids will really get inspired.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
That's mom Yes, that will surely inspire them to study. You can also teach them to decorate it from scraps and I am sure you know more than I do when it comes to crafting and arts
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes i told them we will do some crafts this coming weekend.
@fantabulus (4005)
Nice idea arranged the goods or things on table. Child spread all things here and there but parents take care of this help them.
@jazel_juan (15767)
lol oh yes they love to mess it up
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Sometimes we have to be creative for them to encourage them to study and being more excited about the new school things. It is also a good start for them to be creative too when they decorate the table.
@jazel_juan (15767)
yup it enhances different aspects