reasons and excuses

Some people leave us without saying any reason. When they come back, they sometimes give a lot of excuses. Just sharing. Happy myLotting everyone.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Reasons is valid, excuses is not a valid reason. We should not have excuses for the actions that we did. We should take responsibilities in whatever we do, and have the reasons why we do it. Too much excuses will make us an irresponsible person and no one will trust us any longer. Just a simple opinion on this
I agree with you we should not take excuses in every time for this actions which we did and no one can trust on us if they knew it. Nice response I like it.
Hello both of you. I posted so many discussions and now I'm hard up in getting back to all the comments. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's not good if we always have excuses all the time. If that's the case, they won't believe us anymore because they think that we are always making excuses. THanks for posting and happy mylotting.
It is worse when someone hurts you and then is never seen for sometime. Then out of the blue that person will get back in your life without resolving the issue. I just cannot accept such people.
Yes, those people are unbelievable. They still have their guts to come back. When they leave, it should be clear that the relationship is already over, too. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@jenny1015 (13394)
There are reasons for everything. And these reasons are acceptable...to some degree. Excuses, they are the twisted reasons, of people who cannot be truthful.
Yes, I agree with you. Reasons are acceptable but not excuses. Excuses are just made to deceive us. LOL. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
after leaving me like that I would not want to hear any excuses. they would have to leave again and this time for good.
Yes, I agree with you. They should not go back or else, we'll just hurt them back. LOL. It's time for revenge. Haha. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@mensab (4208)
well, they might have good reasons why they left without saying anything. i usually give them the benefit of doubt because i have yet to hear from them why they did that. and then i usually hear a lot of excuses. and you are right in this. at times, some excuses are real excuses, and others are just lame. now, it is up to us to believe to these excuses.
Oh, yes. Some excuses are true but most of them are lies. LOL. I agree with you, it's up to us when we want to believe their excuses. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.