She bought me a free Ice Cream

@arvintot (401)
Last monday was our monthsary and we went to Luneta Park to walk, take photos and to relax. My girlfriend asked me if is their someone selling a dirty ice cream there? its like her first time to go Luneta. After walking up to the statue of Jose Rizal we saw a man with a cart, he was selling dirty ice cream. When we ordered she paid 20 Pesos for two ice creams, I thought that she was only bought one ice. It surprised me and I thought that was so sweet of her. Thank you very much mahal ko, I love you.
@Ladybugs (404)
Hello there. I think that is really sweet, being together on a very special day. It was good you were together during your monthsary. Spending some time to walk, take some pictures, relax, and most of all, eat together. I think you really had a good time last Monday. I wish I could also spend some quality time with my boyfriend when it would be our next monthsary. That will happen soon already. I couldn't wait for it. I hope some special things would happen too. I also remembered when he bought an ice cream for us before. We didn't have to go to work in the morning so we saw each other because we needed to buy something in a small store. Then, we saw a large refrigerator there and there were a lot of ice cream inside. Since it was only a small store, we could only buy there some ice cream in little cups or ice cream in cones. We bought two Cornetto ice cream in cones that time. We were so happy walking together in going back in our homes. We loved the flavors we were able to buy. I think your girlfriend is also so sweet. Just continue being sweet to each other. I also think you treasure your girlfriend a lot. Keep it up. :) May you have more monthsaries to come. Happy myLotting. :)
@arvintot (401)
Yes, it was the best day that we spend together. I hope every time that we will go out we will that be happy.Yup I really do treasure her, but sometime it cannot be help that she also cries because of me. Well Thank you. Have a nice day.
@Ladybugs (404)
I hope you would be together again on your next monthsary. That really happens in relationships, girls cry because of their boyfriends. I'm also like that at times. I would be happy if I would see my boyfriend crying for me too so I would see how much he loves me that I'm worth his tears. Just continue making some things that would make your girlfriend so happy, loved, and appreciated. Have a nice evening. :)
That was so sweet. It's nice to see how lovers being so sweet with each other. Simple things that are really memorable. Luneta is really a romantic place in the Philippines to walk with your sweetheart. As well as in Manila Bay or San Miguel By the May near Mall of Asia. Nice place, lots of trees, peace and quiet. :)
@arvintot (401)
We haven't tried to go to San Miguel by the May near MOA.
@djalex14 (195)
hi!That is nice.A couple who is not selfish or fight each day.A lot of couples are bad but you can be different maintaining a goofld relationship
@chum24 (569)
hi... what a sweet couple. i just remembered my boyfriend we used to eat ice cream in the boulevard to see the view of sunset. he always surprised me but now we are so far each other,3months we don't see each other. hopefully i can see him tomorrow. happy mylotting!!!!!1
@riyauro (6431)
oh that was so sweet if her. Very cute couple. I have never been any garden to have a walk with my partner till now. I guess he is not that romantic.lol You are very lucky. My husband brings ice cream and will be like litre. When he does not do then he he nothing and when he starts doing, It is like overdoing things. lol thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@jenny1015 (13394)
oh gosh! you lovebirds! I envy you! I hope you remain that sweetness for a long time.